Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

Is some compromise of decoupling the class abilities from covenants possible?

Covenant abilities themselves can stay on a per covenant basis but I think with the reunification of the covenants it would make sense lore-wise to just add a recolor of each class ability based on the pledged covenant, then drop it into the talent tree as a special row.

This would fit in canonically and would alleviate the bad feeling of not being able to access other abilities (which are usually very strong in a specific format of content)

For instance, a priest could be Kyrian but then choose the talent of Mindgames, however because they are Kyrian it is colored blue instead.

The only dependency you would need to sure up would be the buffs to those abilities from conduits and Torghast.

1 Like

I feel Blood DKs have fallen behind a bit on a single target decent damage amount ability. I feel like I do more AoE damage and not real painful single-target damage like a pally, monk, warrior can do or others that I’m not aware of.

Are orcs and Forsaken ever going to get eyebrows (and beards for Forsaken)?

I recently realised they don’t have them and I can’t unsee it.

3 Likes

Any plans for some pre-existing assets to be enabled on the customization front?

I specifically wonder about the skins used by the MU Blackrock and Dragonmaw clans, as well as the eyes used by the Dragonmaw, as both still have members amongst the Horde and both were highly requested by orc players.

2 Likes

Although she is a raid boss I kinda expect it to be more of a redemption arc.
Why the Maw? Just why. I avoid it like the plague as is. I hate both it and Torghast to the point I have been avoiding even making Legendaries on alts. Not so much that it is hard ( it really isn’t) but more that it is god awful boring with little to no reward beyond Ash.

1 Like

Is there any chance of more feminine armor types popping up across armor types? I know some hate the old skimpy armor sets but many of us also really like them. I would love to look like an actual female on my female characters that are not clothies.

1 Like

You said in Chains of Domination, you were going to do a Honor talent resfresh. “The idea here is to take a look at some of our unused or underutilized honor talents and freshen them up a bit. Change things around in terms of the pvp meta game.” Is there a chance we could do something similar to regular talents. Many specs in the gave have 1-2 talents builds and many rows that are just dead.

1 Like
  1. Please delete Wintergrasp.
  2. Covenant armor upgrades?
  3. Bards?
  4. Tinkerers?
  5. Can I avoid the Maw totally after rank 40?
  6. Shorter Torghast floors
  7. Can we go back to Azeroth for content later?
  8. Will there be a time skip?
  9. Rebuild Silvermoon?
1 Like

When will allied races get more customization, and when will the other original races get their heritage armor?

3 Likes

When will we get Worgen Monks?

2 Likes

For the love of all that is awesome, can the Infinite Pirate Dragon be a mount?! Also, will the MEGADUNGEON (must be said in an epic, metal voice) have a challenge/hard mode?

That… is a very good question… and is it going to be account wide? Are they going to make it easer by actually making it not alt friendly?

1 Like

ion lied to us he took our 120 gave us 50 took our good armor said we would get better but its worse when a npc can 1 hit you and you shoot it 30 times and it dont die problem . but old armor wepons kill easy problem then squish = weaker charters more lagg he stated better armor were is it . better drops were is it ? = liar. ps in raid 33 mana in 6 raids and 1 thing of armor = bs and how come transmogs go poof hmm

1 Like

If I switch covenants today, right now, will I have enough time to actually build my new covenant up? Can I max out the new covenant I switch to, or will I lose all the progress I made in my old covenant, and also not be able to completely upgrade my sanctum, buy the cosmetics and mounts I want, and generally enjoy the new covenant?

Also, will you make the transmogs available cross-covenant once the expac is over, so that if I earned them on one toon, I can use them on another? Who knows what I’ll be playing a few years from now, maybe a brand new toon altogether, and I wouldn’t have access to some of the best looking sets in game simply bc that character never did Shadowlands, even though I spent quite a lot of time earning those rewards.

Thank you.

3 Likes

1.-Could you add exclusive NPC Weapons(E.g.: “Azure weapons variants” from the Nexus War) and quest only back equipments (E.g. parachute) to transmogs?
2.-Could you update the currently available timewalkings with more Mounts/transmogs(E.g: Saphiron model mount)?
3.-Could you add more Glyphs(Druid Travel form and Shaman ghost Wolf based on Soulshapes from Night Fae)?
4.-Could you add playable Nagas(either allied race or common race)?
5.-Could you add more anima increase linked to renow level up?
6.-Could you add an option to skip other bosses and only fight the last boss on Legacy Raids? (E.g: Siege of Ogrimmar, or just let us select the boss fight like in Raid Finder Difficulty but applied to Normal Heroic and Mythic)
7.-Could you add more armors/weapons from suramar NPCs to the playable Nightborne?
8.-Could you make all Holidays transmogs from Lunar Festival, Brewfest and Pilgrim’s Bounty available all year? (Like the flower crowns)
9.-Could you specify which ingame Weapons(available to players) count as Real Runeblades(non-enhanced by the DK runeforge) and the main difference with the Mourneblades(E.g.: Frostmourne, Shadowmourne and Shalamourne, if posible also list all the mourneblades)?
10.-In lore who can make a Runeblade and the main differences between each Runeblade if they are made by different Runesmith?
11.- Could you remake the human Polearm attacks(Like actualy using an spear and not a sword)?
12.-Could you add shaman class to humans?
13.-Are we going to get more void whispers in the future?
14.-Any plans to add a new class with a water/spear/song theme(Like the nagas Siren, E.g.: Tide Weaver)?
15.-Any hope of seeing “Medivh” or “Anduin Lothar” in Shadowlands(or in the future)?

2 Likes

–Will conduits be expanded to include more spells? There are only four Finesse options.

–Any plans on bringing back other iconic spells (Exorcism, Seals, etc.)

–Will professions have more recipes added? Also, will Crafting Writs II be usable on ALL current SL recipes? It stinks that they can ONLY be used on lvl 151 gear.

–Will the covenants be expanding on their available spells? I don’t want cross-convenant abilities, I want more custom and exclusive covenant spells and abilities to choose from.

1 Like

Here’s another question about the lore,

When will we be able to see the connection between the Legion and the Jailor and see the deal that they made.

3 Likes

will Jaina ever face justice for the Purge of Dalaran?

1 Like

Is the meaning of life really just existing to open doors for cats and dogs or is there more?

Will Arcade run on Macs?

EDIT: I found the requirements, no it won’t. I can’t generally complain about Mac support; Blizzard is generally good to Mac users.

1 Like