Your game is BROKEN

Exactly, thats what classic pvp has always been about

This is vanilla emulation, dont like it, then classic isn’t for you

5 Likes

I told you, work on your social skills.

3 Likes

Oh I think that reasoning is why your av ques are 3 hours long there bud. I don’t PVP at all. Cause its bad, stomp pugs in premades or get stomped by premades

Cool choices. I bet your one of those good premades though that didn’t scout to dodge other premades. You know the thing blizzard fixed cause PVP is so bad.

2 Likes

Speaking the truth brother. Can’t handle it? Thought that was the Classic way? Gonna report me? Lol. Grow up

I don’t need to report you, dozens of ppl will do it right now.

2 Likes

Ok, let me retract that then. I find your brain lacking in cells, and your opinions nauseating. Better?

Game is fine. The bulk of people playing it on the other hand…

You people that come from retail and feel entitled to be able to rank up and get pvp gear solo queueing should just quit

This is vanilla wow emulation, if you aren’t willing to premade with other pvp rankers then this is exactly what you should expect, a frustrating and inefficient grind.

You knew what you signed up for playing classic, if you dont like the way this version of the game is designed then dont play it, stop trying to make this game retail 2.0

1 Like

No one said anything close to that. Try again.

You are LITERALLY making things up.

Like I said, OK I GET IT, VERY CLEVER, HAH HAH.

/ignore

You’re petitioning for changes to the pvp system that didn’t exist in vanilla

There was no separate solo/premade queue

If you dont like the way vanilla pvp was, don’t play classic, its not changing

3 Likes

Stop queueing.

4 Likes

Classic WoW is closer to retail than it is vanilla. People hanging onto “this is a perfect recreation of vanilla” need a new meme.

1 Like

That’s not a bad one. Seriously.

Ya an there was no way to stop a faction for premading AV in Vanilla either, or scouting premades all got changed to your benefit.

Talk about entitlement when you are the player that has benefited most from the changes that have been made. OK BOOMER

All the changes you listed are examples of people EXPLOITING the game to do things that are against the intended game design

Premades in bgs are 100% intended

Learn the difference between fixing exploitive behavior and changing the intended game design

3 Likes

They changed a LOT of things so far.

And honestly, you just saying there isn’t a problem when HUNDREDS of threads have been made about this issue doesn’t make a ton of sense.

You can argue you don’t care about the problem or that it doesnt concern you, but there is a problem.

80% of AB and WSG is an auto loss, that’s a fact. That’s a problem.

I didn’t play in Vanilla, I started in mid BC, but from those I talked to, premades were not rampant like they are now. There were premades, but not THIS volume of them.

If you are just going to repeat yourself over and over then go away.

ok 120 troll mage

1 Like

Says the lvl 63 troll warlock.

1 Like

I beg to differ my good sir.

I can even prove it for you.