Your favourite wow character?

It can be a big lore character.
Or a funny NPC.
Who is your favourite in WoW?

Myself and all my kind.

2 Likes

Sir Anduin Lothar

1 Like

Khadgar. He may come as a jovial “old” guy but he can get serious when he needs to be serious and show
how powerful he can be. And he lets us heroes feel important by not hogging the glory and fixing things himself by letting us do things for him.

2 Likes

In the tradition of such stalwarts as Haris Pilton, Harrison Jones and Tigers Wood, my favorite would be if they had a WoW NPC equivalent of Adam Sandler. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Who’s alive? Jaina. She’s hated by so many but I still see the unbound strength in her. She’s lost so much over the years and only keeps persevering. I’m glad BfA is finally giving her more connections to her lore over the years.

Who’s dead? Arthas, hands down. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I used to be a big fan of Sylvanas and Tyrande, then Blizzard wrote them into oblivion.

Nowadays I feel nothing for any of the current characters due to bad scriptwriting.

Though I’m still fond of this Night Elf (Reaper Bunny) DK :grin:

Gotta go with my boy Lorewalker Cho; that panda knows his stuff. That said, I must admit I’ll never set foot in Mogu’shan Vaults once I get my hands on the ever-elusive Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent.

1 Like

Cairne’s my all time favorite.

For those still alive though, definitely Jaina.

2 Likes

I adore Chromie to no end. :smile: I’m still mad at whatever monster dared to attack her in Legion.

2 Likes

Valtrois & Oculeth
Harrison Jones
The Gob Squad
I’m a really big fan of Jaina now. She’s probably my #1 favorite right now.

I like BfA Jaina very much.

But my all time favorite is Pamela. I’ve done her quest on all my toons when leveling in Vanilla and all my toons when leveling in revamp and always carry her cup of tea in my bags for all my characters.

2 Likes

I sometimes even go occasionally on my main to Eastern Plaguelands with the teddy bear buff on and wait for her to show up.

1 Like

Arthas, easily.

Varian Wrynn

For all the whining the Alliance brings to the forums about Horde favoritism, or how they never have decent stories or proud moments, they seem quick to forget one of the biggest bad-asses Azeroth has ever seen.

9 Likes

My favorite character will be the one who is finally able to penetrate through Jaina Proudmore’s thick plot armor

6 Likes

Speaking of plot armor, how many times has Sylvanas died so far?

(1) She powerslided into Frostmourne.

(2) She threw herself off Icecrown, because she was super-duper sad she didn’t get to kill Arthas.

(3) Lord Godfrey, a level 19 dungeon boss, shot and killed her.

Am I missing any?

4 Likes

I am my favorite Wow character. I am smart, cool and fun!

1 Like

My OC. Her beauty is all i know :heart_eyes:

Genn, i really like his character.

Despite his age he still fights like a King

3 Likes