Your favorite monk race and why?

Troll, because I kick things with big bare feet and it makes me laugh. Also, the haste racial is handy!

7 Likes

Vulpera. I love being a ninja fox. Also, the extra hearth location is very convenient. I keep it at my covenant sanctum (fae) - though I suppose it’s not as good if your sanctum doesn’t have an outside area nearby (ie Venthyr). But I feel very mobile being able to easily go to my sanctum (racial), Oribos(hearth), or Orgrimmar (zen pilgrammage).

The bag of tricks is moderately useful since we’re really lacking in ranged abilities. It gives us a pull/tag ability that does decent damage or an extra self heal.

Nightborne baby!!!

zug zuggies, nightborne and pandas.

1 Like

Night Elf. Forever. Because Shadowmeld, and cute. There is no other choice.

Orc females do look really good in monk gear.

4 Likes

I loved being a Darkspear troll. Their lankiness made me feel reminiscent of playing Dhalsim in Street Fighter, and their dance is already a martial art so they’re a perfect fit for monk.

Went Alliance because I despise the direction the Horde went with vulpera in BfA, and of all Alliance races, draenei seemed the coolest. Not generic like human, not overplayed like void/night elf, no short stubby limbs making for weird kicks like dwarf and gnome.

3 Likes

I thought I would be full of chi but I just look like a Pixar villain

Undead because Zombie Ninjas

3 Likes

How basic

10char

1 Like

Tauren because COW KARATE!

5 Likes

I’ve got a pandaren on alliance and I’m leveling a vulpera on horde. I don’t like Tauren but I have a Tauren monk I named Khaopai. It’s almost worth playing him just for that.

More like "Chee"tos… :smiley:

3 Likes