I want to pronounce that as Got-noF. :wink:

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Dray-day was the worst one.

It’s the old english spelling of dread.

1 Like

Kasmer.

It’s actually meant to be pronounced like the sweater.

1 Like

My name has been a mispronounced so many times and so many different ways

One was Mer celda

1 Like

Tokonoten is rather easy for people to get - but it is rather long so a majority of people just shorten it to “Toko”, but one day someone shortened it even more to just “Tok”

Eventually my name is apparently just going to be decreasingly verbose

1 Like

An -(word can not post), not kidding. Sooo many ( word I can’t post, but it’s in the nether region of a body ) jokes. I actually never play this character anymore.

1 Like

Andy-song is the most common mispronunciation I’ve heard.
Correct pronunciations are either: “An-adi-song” or “A-naughty-song”
Tomato, tomato for me for both of them

2 Likes

SAH-ahn-GREE-ahl ; /ˌsɑː. ʔɑŋˈgɹiː. aɫ/)

not /san greel/

Actually, most people just use San or Xan which is my old nickname in games of the past. Short for Xanatos

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Mine doesn’t get mispronounced that often. Only one person has trouble with it. My raid leader keeps saying as “Ihateyou” every time I log in.

Menopause.

Except it looks french so it would be pronounced “air-nay”.

Was supposed to be the diacritic mark for a silent E. Problem is, I think I mixed up the marks.

I used to have a panda named Lee Liu Lillydew and would challenge people to say it 5 times fast. That was fun.

Having Fallefel as my nick I feel the curse of falafel.

Usually, mine gets shortened to Atax (sounds like “Attacks”) which I’m totally cool with.

yet again another instance where I have something in my settings turned off or deleted. Voice in wow and other games is too distracting for me.

I won’t lie Cooperbrew, when my brain sees your character name, it always says “Copper”-brew…despite seeing the double ‘o’.

Imagine having a dk named Darrakk.

And you got ppl calling em “Derek”

excuse me but where in the catapult tossing gnome is the E’s?!

Da Rock?