Your character is now part of an horrific vision. What do they do?

War Stomp. It has a 2 second cooldown.

3 Likes

If it’s a Lil’Dreta I’ll farm it!

6 Likes

As you attempt to walk away I cast Leap of Faith to bring you back to me so I can keep healing you.

4 Likes

Get disconnected and vent my ire on the forums, obviously.

2 Likes

I patrol in stealth and I only attack players below half hp that are engaging multiple adds. I don’t do damage, but I spam long stuns that have no diminishing returns from a distance.

3 Likes

I bind Ysera’s spirit to my will and use her as my pet. Also I have Remorseless Winter on me at all times, so good luck trying to kill me. :smiling_imp:

Hidden away in a building somewhere. If you find and engage me, I pop wings and try to kill you within one HoJ stun. If that doesn’t work, I bubble hearth out. Only to later appear at the end boss, steed in to BoP them and cast one (interruptable) heal, then steed out of the boss room.

If you don’t find and engage me previous to the last boss, I steed in, BoP the boss then pop all cd’s and try to kill the player. If defeated, I then bubble hearth.

So less threatening to a caster, since BoP doesn’t protect the boss much from them.

Also a bonus for priests, the only ones who can mass dispel the bubble… if you mass dispel it in the first engagement prior to the boss, I can be killed off and don’t show up at the boss room. If you do let me escape and mass dispel at the boss fight, then I can be killed off there and my Lightforged death racial hits the boss for a large portion of damage.

6 Likes

I would sit somewhere in the middle of the vision and spam this over and over:

Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! Today our world’s destruction has been averted in defiance of our very makers! Algalon the Observer, Herald of the Titans, has been defeated by our brave comrades in the depths of the Titan City of Ulduar. Algalon was sent here to judge the fate of our world. He found a planet who’s races had deviated from the titan’s blueprints. A planet where not everything had gone to plan. Cold logic deemed our world not worth saving. Cold logic, however, does not account for the power of free will. It’s up to each of us to prove that this world is worth saving. That our lives … are worth living.

If any players kill me then I add like an extra thousand to the corruption.

5 Likes

Players are instantly mind controlled everytime I start to sing out loud…

:musical_note: And I can’t fight this feeling anymore

I forgotten what I started fighting for

It’s time to bring this ship into the shore

And throw away the oars, forever :musical_note:

5 Likes

What I got is the eyes are going to do something.

Stand there like an idiot saying " Drat, I’m lost again".

I too have given into N’Zoth’s corruption, I’ve been wearing the eye since I obtained it.

Sigil-of-Misery those who pass, whilst I dance.

i smear marmalade on my gums

I patrol Suramar. Players must pass by me while under masquerade effect.
I charge an AoE that damages sanity, reveals and generates aggro on other nearby NPCs.

2 Likes

But cmon your a nightborne! You should be the npc that forces them to crush wine 100 times by jumping!

4 Likes

That sounds good too.
But I’d lose the chance to yell: “AN ILLUSION!? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!?”

4 Likes

Gather up as many likeminded Hordies to go burn down another world tree or something.

I would a rare spawn. I would run around like a chicken with its head cutoff in random places. I would sell sell food that would restore sanity of buff the number of corrupted mementos that you get.

Sorina is cowering in a corner, surrounded by menacing tentacles. If you kill the tentacles and /hug her, she restores 200 sanity.

6 Likes