You wake up and

I’m blue da ba dee da ba daa! :large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle:

8 Likes

Leak of these emails wen?

2 Likes

sigh Why did you guys have to break the servers again?

5 Likes

The coffee machine is still broken in the break room. Please fix or I won’t be able to read anymore about those blasted high elves without flipping the table the coffee machine was on…again.

PS. Right, the forum info. May need to rethink the Zandalari Trolls…to many trolls in the forums as it is. I hear some people recommend ducks.

-Co

9 Likes

Why bother only thing on the forums is whining and drivel from players who rather insult each other and the devs.

3 Likes

250 words?! Good lord, that’s like the equivalent of three months of Blue posts.

4 Likes

Have you heard of the High Elves?

5 Likes

“Everything is just fine, everyone loves BfA and Blizzard in general, let’s take yet another 3 hour lunch and celebrate how great we are at our jobs.”

2 Likes

There has been a grevious error. Please send this lovely blood elf a love rocket, immediately.
<————————————-
Because, reasons.

:rocket:

3 Likes

Stop. Digging.

1 Like

Mhm mhm…

When are you getting your yak back, by the way?

4 Likes

Permanently ban everyone that makes this kind of thread.

I’d prefer to be a 70’s blacklight poster.

3 Likes

Duckocalypse that’s awesome

4 Likes

Does it matter at this point? No matter what I say, even if it was to give the forums exactly what they wanted, now one would believe me and then over analyze everything I say to rip me a new one.

1 Like

-Remove Titanforge
-Remove Azerite Armor
-Remove LFR
-Bring back Tier sets
-Bring back Legion Legendarys (Acquiring system : Wakening essence + random drop ?)
-Bring back Valor points (Some currencie system to optimize player gear progression ?)
-Bring back Old talent system alongside the current one.
-Bring back Reforging
-Bring back Attunements (Keep raids relevant within the expansion)
-Bring back Master Loot
-Bring back GCD mentality of Legion
-Expend the M+ System (In game season with rewards beyond +10 +15 +20. Transmog sets / Titles etc)
-Account wide Rep
-Add Guild Garrisons
-Complet Profession overhaul
-More Rare/Difficulty base Transmog rewards
-Add Solo Q for Arena

105 words and the game is fixed. Ur welcome.

4 Likes

I wake as a blue poster, and I remove all the wake up and threads from the forums.
Yeah for some reason I just don’t like them.

Walk around the office and spam the dev inbox simply saying “replace ion”

2 Likes

If I woke up as Ythisens I’d start with a mass E-mail on how to properly pronounce my name…

Pay attention (Especially you JOSH)
Ythisens (Ye-Thigh-Zen-S)

1 Like

If you don’t like the “wake up and” threads that’s cool. then don’t post in them. Let the rest of us have our fun. It was honestly made just to let a few people vent and laugh. So calm down…breathe… have a cookie…take a nice nap and get over it. This is the forums! This place was built for dumb threads… you knew that when you came here! Please adjust your sensitivity parameters for the environment in which your entering. Thank you.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like