You think you do, but you don't

Did you post bug reports?

It’s not a bug, it’s an intended design choice.

Where did they announce this choice?

You can find it in the phase release schedule notes. You may think this is loot and doesn’t affect the way the game is played, but it’s actually just like av. Angerforge is easier to farm then the Emp so people are able to get a BiS trinket in some cases solo farming a boss instead of having to work through the hardest part of the dungeon. Av being 1.12 means you rep up faster getting gear rewards easier.

I’m loving it, I don’t know what yall are on about.

1 Like

I’m not seeing it here: WoW Classic Era - “Not A Bug” List - Updated April 22, 2021

I’ll check the release notes, but I’m skeptical.

Don’t be a durp; when the vast majority of us asked for Classic WoW we also very clearly articulated the desire for 1.5 era AV with all the NPC’s at full power.

Additionally there were those of us who also pointed out that all the PVE content that came out BEFORE naxxramas needed to be re-tuned to be in line with the 1.12 classes.

But nope, can’t have that because LOL literalist a-holes who wanted a literal 1.12 world with zero authentic play were those who got the say.

3 Likes

It’s a known fact. But sure you’ll find it somewhere. Maybe google it?

Easy isn’t better in the long run. Might as well play on vanilla fun servers. The novelty will wear off quickly and you’ll realise getting easy content and handouts makes it feel so hollow and pointless.

1 Like

Everything. The complaining is about everything.

1 Like

I don’t know it. If you knew it for sure, you would post a link like I did instead of sending me on wild goose chases. Some conspiracy thread on reddit is not proof of intentional design changes. By the way, nothing in today’s release notes indicates additional loot on AV bosses.

1 Like

I don’t keep a memory bank of links to content I’m aware of.

Av bosses don’t drop loot. I said rep gear.

I don’t know about you, but I do not want 2, 4, 6, 12 hour long AV matches. I will take these 10 minute/ 2300+ honor matches over that crap any day.

Where is the content though? In the end the experience is what matters, not easy gear that everyone is going to have.

You know you’re ranking against people that are getting the same honor so in the end it’s a pointless arbitrary number. It also makes all other content inefficient so if you want to rank you’re stuck doing 1000s of 7 min zergs on an easy pve boss.

No mention of additional gear here: Classic PvP Content Plan Or here: Alterac Valley in Classic

Are you sure your memory is sound?

Mate you’re missing my point entirely. The gear I am refering to is in dungeons if you read my reply correctly I made that clear twice already. I was giving an example of how blizz has made some content pre 1.12 so saying everything is based on 1.12 is incorrect and therefore a foundless argument.

I experienced it back in 2005-2006. I do not need to experience that anymore. Who has time for a 4+ hour long match anyway? All that did was create a bunch of AFK macro bots who stood in the tunnel doing nothing.

1 Like

Like horde right now? Isn’t the whole point of classic to RE-EXPERIENCE old content or to experience it for the first time if you missed out?

1 Like