You think you do but u dont

I feel sorry for anyone who chose to play Classic for the PVE endgame.

The game is fun because it is a mmorpg. Killing computer generated dragons is a bore.

3 Likes

How can people still be saying “you think you do but you don’t” after the massive support classic has seen? If everyone quit tomorrow Classic would have already been a success.

What’s even funnier… all the people saying this are still playing Classic.

1 Like

You make it sound as if what you listed is the only game in town. It never was.

1 Like

Complainers are loud, and usually not focused on community play. So…less is more sometimes.

What in the world are you talking about? Classic is just getting started. Haven’t even got bwl yet and as for farming. Never complain about that at least you can viability farm… Try doing that in retail. It’s all about the card swipe that made gold irrelevant just like mana.

Also it’s all about AB not AV it’s not in game yet.

Classic mage and retail DH? Lovin that ez life I see :roll_eyes:

This is only true for people who have really bad social skills and/or can’t/won’t join a guild, or people who play at odd hours.

WPvP is king when it comes to WoW Classic. Why else would you like it instead of further developed content that would fill your monster bashing needs even more?

• IMO, BGs are a little side game; not end game. Nothing I ever looked forward to.
  • Honor system doesn’t compensate for all the changes. Primarily pop & Xserver.
  • Who spends hours of spamming for one dungeon? Best time to dungeon is when most people get off work.

Those numbers are dwindling daily.

Play it casually, you’ll enjoy it more.

2 Likes

Wpvp had its 2 weeks in the spotlight. Likely more than it deserved but so be it.

I did fail to mention that, but the underlying issue is the honor system.

1 Like

After doing a pally and warrior to 60 in vanilla I had no interest in that again

Oh, the humanity!

2 Likes

The people that make this game valuable, don’t play casually. It’s quite literally why we wanted it. The people that do play it “casually” are just wasting their time replaying a 15 yr old outdated game.

This is player choice.

2 Likes

“YOU THINK YOU WANT IT BUT YOU DONT”

Blizzard - hands you a pile of crap

“uh i don’t really want this, how about the real game? You know 4 hour AV’s, no cross battlegrounds, no phasing, GM and community involvement.”

“WOW PEOPLE DIDN’T ACTUALLY WANT IT, SEE I TOLD YOU ALL!!”

7 Likes

Except it doesn’t really seem to be. Just more raid logging. That’s the way most gamers are now a days.

1 Like

You realize most of these issues private servers already figured out and changed. If blizzard cared enough they would figure this out. The truth is this game was a PR move and you were jebaited by dik riding streamers who won’t be negative in fear of losing their beta privilege or good standing with blizzard.

2 Likes

The only thing i have noticed is that WoW has changed for the worse due to people constantly complaining on forums, which most often happens to be the minority. Guess what? The game is still vastly enjoyed by many others and you’ll never hear about them due to not bothering with forums.

2 Likes