You tease nerfs and then radio silence?

That’s just not true.

1 Like

They said they were going to take a week to listen to the feedback though. Has it even been a week since the announcement?

It has… It was announced last monday and immediately pulled. They have their feedback, we deserve to know the plan. It has impacts on roster selection for next lockout and raids happening tonight.

Well they have been making posts later in the day when they do make them, I wouldn’t expect anything until at least 5 or 6 pm tomorrow.

They shouldn’t need to say anything, the nerfs shouldn’t happen until phase 3

Specifically at least a week.

This sounds like they will have some internal discussion after at least a week has passed. It doesn’t sound (to me at least) like they planned on updating the community within one week.

1 Like

"We’re still discussing this and looking at options from a design perspective. We haven’t made any decisions yet, and we won’t be making any changes of this sort in the next week.

Please feel free to continue the discussion, as your feedback is highly valuable to us."

Update from today. Giving it another week.

1 Like

And then you’ll get into phase 3 and be in the same situation, stuck on Archimonde and Illidan, unable to beat them. And then you’ll be calling for them to be nerfed, too.

The nerfs to prior phase content will come with the next phase, and it’s for guilds like yours. Just wait for them, IMO, if you don’t want to merge with another guild. It sucks that your guild is struggling, but not everyone gets to be in first place.

4 Likes

We’re 10/10 now please go ahead and nerf.

1 Like

They just posted in the thread, maybe it wasn’t there when you posted this.

Apparently they are reading the discussion, no nerfs this week, no decision made yet.

Imagine just being good and doing both raids in 3 hours a week… so then you can enjoy all your other games the rest of the week?

Just be better? Idk.

1 Like

This thread is ridiculous.

Lol you’re the guy who tried saying you can CC MCs on Vashj. Go be clueless somewhere else. Do you even play world of warcraft?

Imagine thinking anything bin TBCC matters.

At least I didn’t dodge pvp to run to 80% benediction server.

Call me what you want… I’m not a dodger.

and youre 8/10, have you ever even seen the vashj MC yet? Looking at last week logs yall didnt even make it to p3 lol. You only know about the MC mechanic from this forum and youtube.

PvP dodger because there was sub 100 alliance players left on my server lol yeah okay. You don’t even have the backbone to post on a classic character. Get over yourself clown, you come off so pathetic lmao

Go work on Alar some more, maybe youll kill him in under 11 mins this week.

Imagine trying to lord over people when you are so ashamed of your own logs you can’t muster up the stones to post on your main.

2 Likes

Not trying to lord over anyone? Youre in a glass house throwing stones.

The OP’s argument was that nerfing raids will help stop bleeding subs, when in fact the game being too easy is whats making us all leave for SoM.

git gud