You relog on pvp free zone and you became friendly with same faction

Hi, I’m korean wpvp gamer called Cheonsul(my korean name is 태양천술). I only play korean server recently (played US server last year) and many koreans are using this bug. And this is spreading very wildly.

As you see on the title, after you enter on pvp zone (such as [https://www.wowhead.com/npc=196535/nezascar-the-sightless]) then you relog, you are now friendly with same faction. If you are alliance, then you are only hostile with horde. The opposite side would work as same way.

Blizzard made this zone to allow players to pvp regardless of faction. But people who do not want to get killed, but want to get quest rewards, are using this bug.

For some reason if you kill same faction on korean server, many people will scold you. They say “Why are you killing same faction? This is very rude behavior and interrupting other players will result accout ban!” I mean, THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Koreans are really putting themselves to be on group, as the name of “Alliance” You know, the asian society…

Anyway, this bug is destroying wpvp environment. Too many people are using this.

Please Blizzard, save korean server!!

4 Likes

You should post this in the Bug Report forum. Nobody will see it here.

This bug is too much of disaster I just posted on warmode pvp forum.

And…at least you saw my post.

will post same thing on bug report too. Hope blizz will fix.

This needs to be addressed asap, exploiting is against the spirit of the game. If its a free for all area let there be blood.

1 Like

People turning on warmode but hoping on peacemode…

the most unwise and greedy bastards…these bug users must be ‘EDUCATED’

1 Like

We have to CORRECT them

1 Like

The faction divide doesn’t matter anymore, Cheon. Things have gotten more cooperative since last year. Not to mention, I’ve PvPed against my own faction(North American Normal-server type Alliance) for years now.

I know. But losers always make reasons of my actions. They want to farm easy but dont want to fight…

People who hate pvp but turning on warmode should think about what is MMORPG

We Koreans call these silly losers as ‘broken head’

2 Likes

We lost that. I can’t be the last person to tell you that we should have rolled back the PvP servers. I would have been happy with War Mode if it actually POOLED IN every PvP enthusiast with good and steady sharding, but the SHARDING jacked it all up. To speak nothing that in just one patch, the N.A. Normal Horde OBLITERATED the Alliance.

You should have seen me here those 4 years ago, how ticked off I was. I used to have a dark iron dwarf, only to find out that the Alliance got creamed. Only the shenanigans of Ruin Gaming and Cryptids League were noteworthy, but at the expense of exploiting the weaknesses in the server sharding tech…

And how did Blizzard take it? They simply decided to ABANDON WPvP content altogether. Shadowblands had NO good incentives, though it still went on for a while. But overall, people started leaving behind PvP probably in favor of OTHER PvP games to include Classic PvP.

I think it’s a lot of “too little, too late, too far in the past”. Those silly losers would have been silly losers in BFA, but now they’re the mode.

1 Like