You pass butter

I’ve had a few people link my threads in the GD and question my motives and to some of their surprise I’ve popped in and tried to explain the situation to dissolve the confusion about my posts.

I’ve said it in other threads but I have a difficult time trying to get how I feel portrayed properly into words and it’s only through discussion among groups of people that I can accurately describe how I feel with a situation.

2 Likes

Do any of you on the council try to bring chili fries into wow
:dracthyr_a1: :grey_question:

2 Likes

I want baconator in WoW.

2 Likes

Ya’ll making me hungry. I mean FFXIV got Pizza emote for all now and a Pizza housing furnishing. Wheres OUR Pizza blizz? Wheres our fast food drive thrus and Olive Gardens with unlimited bread sticks? This injustice demands to be SEEN!

(please don’t listen to me because as a joke they might implement it and delete a zone to compensate for it.)

2 Likes

I figured we’ve all been suspended a few times, to me it mostly happened completely accidentally. Aside from the time I flipped out on Clark, then I was probably asking for it. What can I say other than I try to do better.

It feels like a half win. We have a somewhat reason but the suggestions on resolutions need work.

2 Likes

I had Marcos subs for dinner as a birthday dinner kind of deal.

It uh… well chicken was dry. lol

Aren’t people with special invites only allowed to participate in the council?

1 Like

Ice Crown…a monument, to our suffering…

1 Like

They are. I yoinked it from his thread that he made and when I quoted him it made a direct link over XD

2 Likes

Then it’s literally just a special club that only people in that group read and if they makes decisions for all of us that’s horrible.

1 Like

I mean… when you put it like that…

1 Like

the purpose is to have pretty text and be different. Ever watch Orange is the New Black and a council for the prisoners is selected to appease the masses and throw the responsibility somewhere else? Guess what, that’s you community council. But in your case instead of doughnuts you get text coloring.

It’s basically the wow government. They will make decisions and say this is how things should be and the people are like wtf? Noooo. “Too bad, pay more taxes”
“inflation? What’s that?

Your over exaggerating all you have to do is skip meals”

real quotes by the way.

I don’t think it goes that far since they are essentially just folks that speak for others / have their own views that blizzard either acts on or doesn’t act on. They are more like suggestion makers.

I think the idea was them for be a “face” for the wow community but it’s going… well it’s going.

Yes… we make decisions…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

How did you get your special invite sir? I think it’s cool you have a gold border. Lol.

1 Like
1 Like

I know that’s the correct answer but I like my answer better XD