You know what's not fun

Wanting to play but having to remake all your bars ALL the time. It has become really annoying

5 Likes

I’m not having this issue on any toon. Are you using ElvUI or something?

No, not all but my spells keep disappearing from my bars, so I have to keep redoing them; only thing that stays the same is the keybindings and the bars position.

Alright so, what I did is that I deleted every previous build saved on my talent trees as soon as I the prepatch launched. Had to redo all over but had screenshots of my pvp bars, m+ and raid bars so it didn’t take long to do it all over. Thus never had this issue a lot ppl have been complaining about

Did this too, no luck, believe me I get the bugs that come from any pre-patch and not complaining about the new expansion but man, this has gotten on my nerves.

Damn, that sucks. Also, I’m currently not using a single addon other than Details! (Been updating this one regularly).

To my knowledge, add-ons have been bringing most of the latest issues.

I suggest you do the same (delete all add-ons but save the profile) since we’re getting yet another big upgrade on Tuesday and I’m confident everything will break again lol

1 Like

Yeah, it seems I just have to bite the bullet and just stick to one character.

1 Like

This is a known issue, a work around of creating a talent load might work until a full term fix is sent.

When I first log on to any 'toon in 11.0.0, I only have one or two action bars. I follow the advice above and reactivate bars 2 (if needed), 3, 4 and 5 and stuff reappears.

The order is initially all messed up but once I unscrambled it and picked my talents it seems OK. I have not seen one get scrambled after resetting it.

The only addon I have is the simple one I wrote and it is not active.