You know what today is!?

I just had an interview at a warehouse job im hoping i get it!!

1 Like

Keep on making my webcomic.

1 Like

Good luck!

Nice! Can never beat a good time at the park, pc work, and yard work.

Hey there you go. Hey better than acorns. I have a squirrel that likes to try and put nuts in my air filter compartment for my 88 grand marquis. Speaking of I need to get the stuff for an oil change soon and check the sparkplug gap on that. Also gotta change the upper heater hose at some point.

Oh nice! Hopefully you get it! It would be tough work but hey least you don’t have to worry about getting a work out in and warehouse generally pays good!

Awesome! :smiley: Do you have links (if it’s safe for work that is hehe)? If you can’t post links you can put a ` at the start and end of the link.

It will look like this when it’s formatted correctly wowhead.com

Slow work day too.

All my coding is (mostly) done so I’m just combing my work for bugs.

Goals: Survive summer. Darned Florida heat…

Saturdays are my “Friday”. Once Saturday evening comes, I’ll wrap myself in my gaming cocoon and hide in the AC to avoid the brutal burning ball in the sky.

Hey there you go. Darn bugs.

There you go. Don’t forget water! Water is good! Stay safe out there!

1 Like

I am sitting on my deck currently inhaling heavily upon the felweed and I’m about to go in and get my lvl 60 warrior I’ve let sit around forever all organized up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Id love to get into keystones but I’m terrified of not performing good enough for the group. Self esteem / anxiety issues. I gotta find some real friendly people to walk me through the way of the mythic+ dungeons so I can pug and not be too worried.

Hey nothing wrong with a little bit of the felweed hehe

In time don’t be nervous! I still get nervous in keys and as long as you do these 3 things you’ll be fine as dps at least:
Don’t stand in fire - or if required stand in it (remembers jaina fight in dazar alor)… aka do the mechanics hehe
Don’t pull for the tank - accidents do happen though
Use your dps cds / tool kit where appropriate - interrupts stuns that kind of thing

If people start being meany heads don’t even bother going back and forth. Right click their name report and keep going on in the instance if you can. If not, leave. I very rarely leave keystones. Don’t be afraid to make your own keys either! Plenty of higher io folks like running low keys for items / valor and you may find some friends along the way too!

Hope that helps! =)

Also a friend and I 2 chested a +17 last night and I have a +19 key in my bags and it scares the living daylights out of me even looking at it. Don’t feel bad. We all get nervous! XD

1 Like