You know what this game needs?

more borrowed power, isn’t that what it’s all about!

1 Like

We need more lgbt characters.

1 Like

yeah, thats why I quit playing overwatch.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, if you say so.

Swamp elves, underwater raids, pathfinder 3, Orc Paladins, RMAH, and an invasion by the Platinum Horde.

This game has a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!!

overwatch has plenty of lgbt characters, more so than WoW which is sad.

Borrowed power is fine. It lets blizzard experiment with new ideas without making them permanent. A lot of the good borrowed powers come in as part of the class, in the form of talents or passives.

I think where people are getting burned out at are the endless power grinds behind the borrowed power systems.

1 Like

It needs a lot. But for starters, it needs new guidance and vision.

overwatch has way too many lgbt characters. sexuality should not be in a FPS game. Blizzard needs to stop this woke BS. Now they are making a ton of people gay in SL. The main rogue in SW-gay, quest NPC in the blue heaven zone- gay quest character in the night fae place-gay. Why can’t we just get home from work and enjoy mindless entertainment without having to deal with Blizzard’s woke politics.

How about a Christian character?

Only if I get a banjo.

1 Like

we already have enough borrowed powers, just look at all these borrowed character levels, item levels, experience points, corruption, and abilities that are being returned back to blizzard next expansion

tauren rogues

It’s propaganda.

He’s trans actually.

Also, not that it’s going to matter much to you, but lgbt people can exist without it being a political statement. If you’re making it into one, then you’re the problem.

3 Likes

you are right, so why are half the characters in overwatch lgbtbbq? what are the chances of that without it being political?

Yeaaaah I’m not gonna pretend like you’re worth talking about this with.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Will this work?

It needs a gundam. Who doesn’t like a giant robot. Get in the robot shingi.