You Know How to Reach Me needs changes

I’ve run into a monotonous part of getting the Across the Isles Meta. All three of these are taking a multitude of hours to complete and with the renewed interest in the achieve, there’s not much to go around. I feel like we’re fighting for scraps here. Even having done the Forbidden Reach as current content I never got anywhere close to getting these. I’m not having fun with these as I did with the other parts of the meta.

1. Hoarder of the Forbidden Reach (Open 100 treasures)
    I think the number required needs to be dropped substantially from 100 to like 20/30

2. Scroll Hunter (Find 50 treasure from looting sealed scrolls)
    Again, the number required needs to be dropped or spawn rates need to increase.

3. Treasures of the Forbidden Reach (Collect the correct randomly spawning treasures)
    Not as bad as the other two but it would be nice if these treasures spawned more and lasted longer

I would appreciate an adjustment to these and I’m certain many others would agree.

3 Likes

This one really isn’t too bad. Took a couple hours of farming elites with others to get them all. Just make sure to buy the Azure Scrying Crystal from Kraxxus in Morqut Village and they’ll drop pretty frequently, sometimes a few at a time if your group is pulling big.

Put the time in like everyone else and stop asking for handouts. The reward is meant to be prestigious not given out.

4 Likes

I assume you also disagreed with the Ember Court being made daily.

Those of us who started late in the expansion would like to not have to grind 2 months of vaults to complete the Librarian of the Reach achievement, because we are missing the the one Old God book…

All of the treasures mentioned can be collected in a day. Even nerfed ember court will take longer, tho granted ember court is easier time wise invested per day ofc.

It’s still a boring achievement, but if you have the ability to play around 8-9am, I found most of my treasures then.

Seriously. The treasures are so few and far between that even circling for hours at a time nets me like, 2-3 treasure at most.
The scrolls are easy enough if you go to the Froststorm Vault and slaughter the masses, but that Hoarder achievement is harsh.