You have the worst support ever

Indeed, some idea of your issue would be helpful to further direct you, Willsaurus.

9 Likes

It depends on what the issue is. GM’s aren’t allowed to give game hints, or grant achievements, or restore anything. They don’t take bug reports, nor do they take reports on other players breaking the rules through tickets.

They used to let you open a ticket for any reason, only to have you wait 1-2 days for a “sorry, we can’t help” response. Now, they can immediately identify what you are looking for, and get you the information you need a lot quicker.

5 Likes

Not kosher to hijack someone else’s thread. But let’s see. You made a mistake, not paying attention to what you were doing.

Tickets are answered in the order that they are received. It’s not fair to think you’re entitled to jump ahead of everyone else who submitted tickets before you. Your turn will come.

Did you come here seeking assistance before this? It’s no one’s fault but your own to have waited so long.

So let’s recap.

• You made an error.
  • You waited over 12 days to come here to complain when this forum is open 24/7 for assistance, even if you had issues getting a ticket submitted.

But this is Blizzard’s fault?

And while you say you’ve got a ticket submitted - did you try going here? It may take a few moments to load, you just need to have patience.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/wf/services/334/1997/submitted

8 Likes

I’m not sure why your having issues putting in the ticket, but the refund is an automated system for the most part, so I will respectfully suggest it may be something blocking the function of your browser.

However, I must also note, you do not buy game time to just Classic. Your subscription covers both WoW Shadowlands and WoW Classic. You do not really buy game time for just Classic.

I’m not sure why the 6 months, but probably because of the deal you found with the 6 month subscription.

What told you to wait?

5 Likes

I think they are referring to the estimated time mentioned when you create a ticket.

It totally depends on what the actual issue was at the time you requested help.

Please read this thread for more ideas what GM staff can do.

I feel like this thread is just continuing the same old misconception bashing GM staff for things that might have been out of their control. Please for future reference to newcomers, add details other then support did not help.

2 Likes

Yes I see that. You were asking for game hints and quest help which our GMs can NOT do.

I also see your ticket where you reported you figured it out yourself, after googling and talking to your friends.

This is excellent, those are the resources you need to consult for such an issue. WE cannot give that info out, but your friends are under no such restrictions.

14 Likes

Sounds like you where asking for something they can not help you with. That is when they refer you to the forums and or fan sites.

3 Likes

I wonder how many mail delivery people you admonish for bringing you your credit card and utility bills that aren’t electronically sent.

Because the misdirected tantrum you’re throwing here is very telling.

You’re even quoting the point Orlyia was making, running face-first into it… and still missing it completely.

7 Likes

Oh, I would absolutely LOVE to work for Blizzard some day, thank you for the encouragement! Maybe one day if I get bored of my current job.

But I’d advise to quit while you’re way behind next time. Especially when you tell someone that you’re doing their job for them… after you’ve quoted the part of their post where they specifically say that that is NOT their job.

4 Likes

Answering that would most certainly be providing you a game hint.

Hope you also realise that often in the wide real world you don’t get what you ask for - regardless if you stamp your feet or not.

Employees world wide have to follow policy. It’s not a case of being lazy or pathetic.

2 Likes

Because they are following policy on what information they can provide.

What you asks is a game hint. Simple as that. The sooner you realise that, the sooner you can end your tantrum.

Had you asked something else, that the GM could help you with, you’d be helped directly.

Instead, they provided info on how to find out. That, which I know you won’t believe, is also part of customer service too.

3 Likes

Because that is exactly a hint to tell you how to progress onwards - which GMs cannot help with. Play the game or use the plentiful resources available to characters. If you cannot figure out something quite so basic I’m not sure why you would need three separate accounts - not to mention that the account-based achievements/unlocks have been pretty well laid out since the get-go, especially with the FATE skip introduced. Some basic research on WoWHead or any of the best known resources would have solved this just fine for you.

3 Likes

How is it not a hint?

4 Likes

Please stop confusing forum regulars as Blizzard employees in disguise. We’re not employees.

Once again not a Blizzard employee.

Funny how when proven wrong, some people immediately go to the most convenient conspiracy theory isn’t it.

Would you prefer the GM break policy and risk their job? Grow up.

8 Likes

What you’re describing is a game hint. That term doesn’t mean they can’t tell you how to do something that is supposed to be a secret. It means that GM’s don’t tell you how to progress in the game at all. It is meant for you to figure out.

They sometimes will offer some help if you’re confused. But primarily you need to use resources, like wowhead or your friends, to figure things out.

7 Likes

If you’d like to provide feedback so that the Powers That Be can see it, fill out the survey you received when your ticket was closed out. There are no GMs or Devs or QA on this forum. All you see here are your fellow players, unless the text is blue, which are then SFAs. They have nothing to do with the tickets.

Having a tantrum here does nothing except potentially getting your posting privileges taken away.

6 Likes

This is being generous. They’re just trolling at this point.

10 Likes

Oh no, you had to actually do something for yourself instead of being spoonfed the answer. THE INHUMANITY!!!

It’s a game, discovery is a part of it. If a game or looking for information for that game makes you this angry then you should take a step back and reevaluate your priorities.

2 Likes

I think everything that has to be said has been. No point belaboring people that probably have aready lost their ability to respond, anyway.

3 Likes