You have strayed so far from the game as we knew it

WOD prepatch aka “D-Day” for wow. you changed character models, fundamentally changed each class design, removed all the uniqueness and fluidity out of the game. your only hope of saving retail is reverting things and reverting them fast.

this is just my opinion, go ahead and report it as a troll because it doesnt fit your narrative

49 Likes

Best thing ever.

Have you seen the Belf Thong?

That was the Legion prepatch.

37 Likes

2 stances was introduced in wod for warrior. all talents changed etc.

It’s hard to attract new players when your model looks like overcooked pasta.

33 Likes

Uniqueness and fluidity… lol such vague words to describe an entire game.

8 Likes

Whew, a classic character asking Blizzard to revert the game. Didn’t see it coming tbh.

50 Likes

Even though I feel class design was on a rapid decline beginning with MoP, I agree that patch 6.0 truly did feel like the end of world of warcraft. The game we’re playing now is just a less robust spin-off.

The character models are heinous, as well.

8 Likes

I really wish i could use the classic models!!!

I hate all those stupid model updates that just give a race the one single face that is not remotely different in anyway.

6 Likes

It looks like we are playing some crap disney game on retail. looks absolutely ridiculous, hate when people like things just cause they are new

3 Likes

For that we can be thankful. Exhibit A: gnome models.

16 Likes

youre insane if you think the new gnome models look good. Look like bug eyed monsters

6 Likes

They look way better than classic models.

21 Likes

Would rather not have the same class rotation I had in MoP or earlier. WoD’s was just weird, legion was fine, bfa was fine, at least for moonchickens.

1 Like

Yes, let’s revert back to the models from the version of the game that could be run on a cell phone.

7 Likes

So the same as before then?

The game never got serious for me until Death Knights were a thing. And since we are sending the foolish mortals to the Shadow… Err, since we are going to the Shadowlands to hunt down that blasted banshee, the game hasnt strayed far from where it used to be.

Sylvannas has been a traitor and a conniving piece of scum from the moment she regained control from Arthas and worked against him. Shes been on my hit list since warcraft 3, and I cant wait for the day I can finally reap her. Whether that be in Shadowlands or whatever 11.2 ends up being.

full disclaimer: Of all my hate of the retail game Artistically it’s a beautiful thing. I love the new models and what the Art team has done both with the world and the models and the animation improvements.

Moving the game graphically into 2020 is a GOOD thing.

Changing the fundamental design of the game and its progression systems from what made it so attractive in the past is the BAD thing.

6 Likes

vanilla wow was so complicated you totally couldn’t run it on a cell phone. This current wow? pssh. easily ran on a snes. Anyone who disagrees with me is a timegated anti flight anti fun no lifer.

11111111111111111211 I just killed Ragnros.

8 Likes

Classic models aren’t good, it’s nostalgia.

14 Likes