You have been disconnected (BL2519000007)

well its a start, lets us hope they dotn take 2 hours to fix it lol

Having the same issue. I was questing when all of the sudden I get an error that my Sub ran out, which is weird because it auto renews and I saw the payment. Now I’m getting the same error as everyone else. This issue aside, I hope everyone is having a great day.

I’m staying cool, how about you?

1 Like

Sad they address it on Twitter before they do on their own GD forums…

Doing well, I’m about to attempt some “20min til dawn” achievements while this gets fixed!

1 Like

I know! I actually find it annoying since I refuse to get on tweetersville. Lucky there is still google. lol

Did you get this on all versions of WoW? When I got disconnected from classic_era TBC, I tried classic vanilla and retail from the Battle.net launcher. Nothing worked. Feels like it’s a problem on their end if this problem is relatively recent.

I can’t answer that, I only have retail installed.

You’ve come to the right forum. You won’t find that attitude here.

1 Like

Yes, I got this on all versions of WoW. It appears to be Blizzard’s side, so basically just wait for them to fix what they broke.

I got this error after trying to install Classic. It was fine prior. It must have to do with Classic.

It’s affecting everybody, all wow games.

Same here :frowning:

Time to play FF14 I guess.

1 Like

BTW the 50% xp buff its on! just checked tweeter! if only we could log in…

same here…i just renewed too…guess its time to cancel that LOL…think i will keep my $16 a month

To be fair, this doesn’t happen very often, and when it does, they get right on it.

somebody forgot to feed the hamsters again that run the server power :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Same, ive been taking portals and the zepplin and its disconnected me and wont let me back in.

I got BL2519000007 too :face_exhaling: