You guys ready for the Pre-patch tomorrow?

Is anybody else super annoyed by this expression? Maybe waiting on pre-patch is making me irritable.

Then don’t act like blizzard isn’t gonna announce the prepatch. It’s not happening because they didn’t say it was. Not sure why we have to have this conversation every day and several times a day before and during reset.

1 Like

No, I move back to good internet in October, please hold patch until then! :sob:

Well Blizz did do maintenance for it back in 8.3.7 when wow was down all day with 0 new content, it was all the background stuff for the pre-patch and we get get a buttload of background download gbs for it a few days since then and a few weeks ago a big 20gb chunk

also PREACH leaked that its the 29th, on allcraft last week

him and towliee leak alot

So if it’s not tomorrow, will this discredit Preach and we can stop seeing his videos linked?

1 Like

rofl that must mean it’s tomorrow then because he’s right about everything.

Can we just reuse this thread next week?

Well since Blizzard is so uncommunicative. We can rightly assume the patch is tomorrow just as we can assume its the 6th, really no one has any idea.

Blizz already gave that heads up twice already

That was my first thought too.

There is a Thread already HERE!

There is a good chance that it will not drop tomorrow. Something about the pvp season and not enough content in the prepatch.

Tomorrow’s downtime, with the exception of the realm merge that was delayed is an hour.

Normally an expansion level maintenance period is a lot longer.

Don’t expect the prepatch tomorrow.

End of line.

8.3.7 was down nearly all day for 0 content with the sole purpose so pre-patch would not be all day so

There’s a difference between prepatch downtime not being “all day” and being wrapped up in a single hour.

This thread is better.

Prepatch is now the 13th/14th Enjoy!

This post aged like a fine yogurt left in the mid-day sun.

4 Likes

Such a downer.