You guys missed the gravy train

You had your chance, Efxsp stepped into the coveted spot. Now all who queue 2s this season will know the meaning of wrath,… unless you’re playing Warrior/Rsham.

That mog is looking snazzy.

1 Like

Likewise, things got a lot more fashionable around here the past few days.

No no, they’ll know the meaning of Cata.

1 Like

Efx is the Starship Troopers 3 version of partners. While I’m the Starship Troopers 1 with hay day Denise Richards 2s mate. Sorry you had to settle.

4 Likes

can i be the first predator film. objectively the greatest movie of all time. Aliens and starship troopers are a close 2nd

I don’t know you well enough to make that determination. Predator 1 is a masterpiece.

2 Likes

everyday i tell my wife that the study that found that most married men would rather watch the first predator movie then be married is true.

1 Like

Haha wow is the only place where people share my similar taste in movies that nobody born after 95 would know or enjoy

1 Like

Efx was there for me while you abandoned me to be a father, and a husband. I hope you feel you chose wisely.

1 Like

A man of culture, happy Saturday my friend.

1 Like

I’m really conflicted here. On one hand, I love my wife, children and grandson, Bramot, you may know him. On the other, I’ve always wanted to cosplay as a WoW Twitch Streamer deadbeat with 1 follower (Efx).

I try my best. Movies blow these days. We got to stick to the classics.

1 Like

It’s not too late to Murlok mog with me and prove to your wife that I can not yell when I queue into Rogues.

Hm, this is an enticing offer.