You guys have Officially made me Lose my Marbles!

Ok bring it on, my wheel chair class vs your wheel chair class! Let’s go gamer! Puts on black sunglasses :sunglasses: explosion in the background, cool pandas don’t look at explosions

1 Like

Good! Give in to your anger. Fulfill your destiny.

Fear is the path to the dark side!

We Warlocks just so happen to have fear as an ability.

2 Likes

oooo, I bet we’re all quaking in our boots too

1 Like

Dying of laughter, male human paladins deciding war on the general discussion population… It’s like that SNL version of the westside story gang fight…

3 Likes

So, you feel entitled to Blizzard favoring you as a Human character, despite the fact they consistently pander to the Humans while they spit on or consistently ignore the other Alliance races? And you’d prefer your faction lead by an inexperienced child, rather than warriors with literally thousands of years experience in battle, tested and verified as capable leaders? And a Mage that sweeps in as a complete Mary Sue to over and over and over again have our story written with her as a deus ex machina mechanic?

Ok.

But don’t expect everyone else to cater to your little whims.

All the rest of us are perfectly free to voice our opinions here so long as we follow the code of conduct.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:
Seriously, as a Salty Entitled Toxic Night Elf Fan, I tremble in fear.

8 Likes

Sir, this is a Wendy’s drive thru.

For real though dude, I’m trying to improve the image of Male Human Paladins by not being a stuck-up RTS fan who thinks he has the right to decide who’s a “true Alliance member,” and you’re single handedly ruining things.

15 Likes

Your pitiful light cannot reach you here

2 Likes

I think you would do well with some relaxation, love. Stop by the Goldshire Inn when you have a moment of free time from your questing, and I will make sure to pamper you with massages, home-cooked meals, a bubble bath, and hot fudge sundaes.

/tentacleflip

5 Likes

Here’s a post on the Story Forums where Wallurian logged into his other alts to agree with himself and like his own posts:

Wallurian’s marbles were lost long before any of us got to him.

9 Likes

Pretty sure that monstrosity he calls a helmet gave him CTE.

Oh dear, you’ve finally cracked, Wallurian.

That’s what OD’ing on the light will do to ya, mon.

You be needing da grace of Rezan, pronto.

2 Likes

He went full Male Human Paladin. One should never go full Male Human Paladin.

4 Likes

Here they are, you’re welcome.

9 Likes

Hey, how did you post a gif on the forums?

Sunday’s tomorrow. Tomorrow!

Wallurian is gone. All that remains is Lionknight.

2 Likes

Just dont go digging up his MMOC pist history.

1 Like

We will hunt them down to the ends of Azeroth!..oh look a shiny horse. Must add to my collection.

3 Likes

How can hou tell whos upsubbed?