You guys can stop ranting about Twisting Corridors now, I found you a solution

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/796269728909230120/Screenshot_406.png

on floor 12, I decided to leave and see if I could get another clue on floor 6 again, just to see you don’t need to do floor 18 for all 3 clues.

You do not, so have fun running Twisting Corridors 3 times up to 6 floors all you want. Leave the challenging mode to us who want a challenge.

4 Likes

I already stated this method a few times now a few hours ago.

Agreed.

I just wish they gave a better description for Twisted Corridor in game so that I didn’t do something stupid like pass up on a permanent damage boost ability that required breaking Ashen Philacteries just because I found it on one of the random anima power widgets that you buy from the vendor on floor 6.

Turns out that having that would have been much more useful by the time I reached floor 12 and felt like I was hitting like a wet noodle.

my point is people should stop jumping on the bandwagon when all they need to do is explore their options

This is true, I honestly stumbled upon it by accident, failed my run, said oh well and tried next one as havoc for the lawls. Was surprised when 3rd clue dropped off the first boss of my 2nd run.