You got any rated BG Blitz, maaaan?

Because it’d be a lot cooler if you diiiiid.

14 Likes

One more summer to go :partying_face:

But then another summer before they nerf rogues :sob:

blizzard should implant rated bg blitz in last season and try to fix issues within before new expansion.

16 Likes

That is what the brawl is for. They have already addressed a lot of feedback just with the changes in 10.2.6.

I’m just happy blitz counts towards the vault now. Really no reason for yet another 6 months of testing but I get they want to advertise it for the new xpac.

4 Likes

it doesnt count towards that mount
so I have to play arena still

Blitz is the wave of the future!

4 Likes

Well well well, look who came back Mr MyLifeissoMuchBetterSinceIQuitPlayingWoWICantBelieveYouGuysStillPlayGetALife

7 Likes

I return from the grave to say shoot if it does I might play retail again

2 Likes

well well well, if it isn’t letmeknowyourclaimssoicannotpostthemforyouincommunitycouncil

1 Like

Ur just mad that whenever I have an actuve sub that youll never be the best Priest.

1 Like

Seeing you without your gold lettering just doesn’t feel the same.

1 Like

Same babes, now it’s just weird and feels like I’m not superior :frowning_face: :sob:

Only thing council is superior at is getting ignored by blizzard

1 Like

Realest thing I’ve read yet, but quit following me. Get a life you werewolf!

This is my life. I live here.

Can I move in or nah?

Efx#11623

trust level 3 only
:dracthyr_a1:

Biggest downgrade since Kevin Porter Jr. negotiaed from 82.5m to 10k lmao

2 Likes

There are still some pretty big issues with the mode. Backfill doesn’t properly display on BGE or even the scoreboard often times. You can have matches with two tanks on one side (not sure if fixed) or three healers on one side (had this happen a few days ago).

Also, the matchmaking is pretty bad at times. They are still working on the balance of having tighter matchups or lower queue times.