You go First - Bastion

Hey, trying to complete the “you go first” quest in Bastion. The 3 trap switches are working, however, when clicking the incense burner to start the encounter it does not work.

I’ve tried no addons on, reloggin, changing phase, being out of moonkin form, etc…I’ve seen a youtube video of it where you simply click the object which starts the fight.

Been stuck like this for an hour.

Take care,

Nightfae Balance Druid - lvl 60

41 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I got one chamber guardian to spawn but the rest don’t do anything, can’t complete the quest.

3 Likes

Same issue.

The 2 pairs of guardians spawn, but the last one doesn’t. Then they all reset.

Same issue, none of them spawn for me.

Exact same here. tried abandoning and retaking the quest but doesnt work. gonna leave it until its fixed. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

No addons, with addons, dropped/picked back up, did one disarm, three disarms, etc. The cats on the left look like they activate, but they just turned black in color and nothing happened. If you leave the cave and come back in after a few minutes wait, the burner will become active again. However, it still doesn’t trigger the event. Super frustrating as I’m only a couple quests away from having everything finished in Bastion.

1 Like

Still having this issue… for myself, after clicking lantern in first chamber, two sets of guardians spawn, but the final guardian will not activate. Therefore, unable to complete “You Go First”.

Same problem, none of the guardians spawn.

Same issue

Turned wm on and was able to finish the quest, not ideal but it worked in case you dont want to wait like me

I had to turn on war mode in order to get the incense burner to work, too.

1 Like

same problem, tried every combination, dismissed my blueberry too thinking that might help. it didn’t.

I’m having the same issue. I also submitted a bug in game. Hopefully, this gets fixed quickly because it is super frustrating.

Same here folks, I guess no sojourner for us yet :frowning:

Unable to finish this as well. Very frustrating! Please fix. Thank you <3

Whelp, not an ideal solution but I got it to work.

If War Mode is on, turn it off then come back. The opposite works if War Mode is off. Why this works is beyond me but it’s worked for me and others.

1 Like

Same. None spawn. I tried everything.

Update: Tried again the next day. Got the first two waves to work, but the last guardian won’t activate.

Can confirm WM on trick works.

Same here. Have tried all day. Also got the automatic response of the normal methods for troubleshooting which I had already done. This is the only thing in the way of Loremaster for me…

Didnt work for me :frowning: