You Don't Need a Council

If you were Blizzard you could start deleting topics that are unhelpful.

Oh, they do regularly. Do you really think that stops them from being flooded? I mean, you’ve basically made two threads on the same thing within 10 minutes of each other.

Okay if my topics are unhelpful then delete them. Who cares?

The point is you don’t need a council.

People post ideas here in GD. How hard is it to delete topics? It’s not hard. It’s fast and easy.

If people are out of line ban them. That’s easy too.

All of which happen every day. I’m assuming you’re new here? People get forum vacations for some pretty petty things. People use the flag option in place of a downvote too.

I’m done here though, going back to watching a movie.

:wave:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they have some low paid worker or intern keeping track of what is being discussed on the forums.

I’m not sure what kind of ideas you’re looking for. If you think everything posted is just a whiny complaint, stop looking through those smoked goggles.

Everything has been discussed endlessly right here in this forum.

1 Like

The council idea is like “we don’t want to read anything in GD so tell us a few ideas in a different board.”

Then it’s like “nevermind we don’t wanna read this council board either.”

Then they go back to working on the next shop item.

It quite often is. If you never tell them no they’ll wait… and wait… and maybe someday…

1 Like

I think it’s what they’re doing. Plus if they’re feeling crazy they could always add in something they had previously ignored.

It feels like they’re going slow adding improvements, as if they don’t want to ever run out of these ideas.

Love how people keep making assumptions on what I think. If I thought the forums are nothing but a “whiny complaint” then why would I bother coming here for as long as I have or be at trust level 3?

Without using the search function, show me where there’s a single thread on the front page which has any semblance of coherency in wanting to make the game “better”?

Don’t worry, it’s my weekend and I’ll be around to check back later to see how successful you are.

Pretty much what they’ve done for a while now. No, not going to happen, never going to happen… subs take a hit, /played drops, MAUs, need a 4th quarter boost, or whatever they decide to make set off the current alarms… and it happens.

pvp to pve transfers, flight coming back, tokens, sharding, CRZ, classic, and many others… all things over the years that were solid not going to happen and yet we now have.

1 Like

You’re just here for entertainment purposes.

I guess I don’t know what you’re asking if you have already decided that no thread has ever been posted that is constructive and cannot be convinced otherwise.

1 Like

They’re not asking anything. They’re only here to pick a fight.

There you go again making assumptions. You should get a job on one of those psychic hotlines. You’d be a real hit.

Please show me where I said this? I believe I challenged you to show me a thread without using the search function to prove your point.

If anyone used the search function you could likely find nearly any topic on these forums. No where did I say what I quoted.

You know what they say about assumptions, right?

And you’re looking for an echo chamber. I apologize (not really) for not obliging you.

Your argument is the forum has no good ideas.

Then why even have it?

Let players have their conversations somewhere else on the internet. Why bother keeping this forum open?

There must be some purpose to this forum. If I took your stance I would delete this forum.

Reread what I’ve said. It’s too late/early for me to quote myself. A hint is the mention of the “search” function two (maybe three) times now.

GD isn’t hard to navigate.

You don’t,op, when it’s turn out to be a one side conversation and completely ignoring anyone else then find out they placed you on ignore. So in turn they get what they put out,ignore.

1 Like

I guess it’s comforting to know we’re not alone in this situation.

I wish the world was more open but I guess with this many humans they had to be a little too narrow minded.

1 Like