You don't like Vanilla

Your above post tells me you’re the troll or a very hateful :poop:

#MyClassic

I can’t get my way so I’m gonna throw a temper tantrum in the supermarket!

#MyClassic

Fixed that for you. Why not go all the way?

I hope the peggle addon works again, I miss playing that during long flights.

No KTM, no damage meters, no X-pearl, no DBM, no quartz, no necrosis, no dottimer, no bagnon, no cartographer, no onebag, no decurse.

Just had my latest addon complete 20 quests for me while I a took a poop

#MyClassic

Have I found all the unnecessary posts about this and updated everyone yet?

Find me a healer that didn’t use a healing addon in Vanilla, I’ll wait. Addon’s where the THING to have in Vanilla. Don’t get it twisted thinking otherwise.

Pserver casuals think they know since they had a watered down version of Vanilla all these years, it’s cute.

Oh btw, the vast majority of players clicked all their spells in Vanilla. I strongly advise you do the same if you really want that authentic Vanilla feel.

#NoAddons
#MyClassic

I have found the fatal flaw in your argument.

1 Like

Well maybe when I was little!

#MyClassic

If I didn’t have the ability to replace the default health bars with X-Perl in the original WoW, there’s a good chance I would not be here today. Hated using the default frames in the stress tests until I got ZPerl working in the last one, and I’m waiting for ShadowUnitFrames to work for Classic (may already be, I’ll check in a bit) since that’s my preferred health bar addon nowadays.

Also needed Auctionator since it was a headache to pick the right prices to set auction items without being able to sort by price with the default auction UI. And searching was also a headache having to manually type items out, instead of clicking and dragging items using the Auctionator addon.

Loved original WoW, but I loved it because I could use certain addons in place of UI I did not like.

1 Like

Then you don’t like Vanilla

#MyClassic

I actually did not use the healing addons in vanilla and dont think any priest did in our raiding guild. We did downgrade heals but I tried healbot once and found my mental decisions worked better vs its automation. I do agree however that addons were always apart of the experience.

It’s not true Vanilla raiding if your UI doesn’t look like this.

http://i.imgur.com/zhL9mC3.jpg

Or this.

http://i.imgur.com/363vV1h.jpg

lmao I hated that crap I always was on wowinterface looking for “clean” ui options. I currently use elvui with everything set to not show anything if I am not in combat but my map and text window. That set up looks like ole bartender used to use that one hehe

1 Like

addons were in vanilla…#NOCHANGES
#Myclassic

Addons have never been in the game

#NoAddons
#MyClassic

troll post report and moving on.

I don’t agree but I do sort of feel the same. That didn’t make sense at all did it. Oh well GLHF anyway.