"You can't loot this right now"

It is BEYOND frustrating to get to a node and be almost done gathering from it just for the node to despawn and give nothing. Change it so that if you’re mid gather when the node disappears, you still get materials or just go back to one tap nodes like in classic. It’s INSANELY frustrating to get to a node and have it disappear mid gather and not able to get anything.

5 Likes

yea lets go back to one tap nods what can go wrong lol
this multy tap one is much better you have 5 mins before the nod de-spawns.
i know its nerve racking to have it go pop but much better then players fighting over a nods

1 Like

Odeargodno. No one wants that.

Palia has it so that nodes begin to pulse with a glow effect when they’re going to start to despawn and the pulse quickens as it gets closer. But once tapped, even if it’s just about to disappear, it stops pulsing and allows that person to finish getting the material.

3 Likes

The Anticipation of seeing a big giant glowing box of loot and then

YOU CNA;T LOOT IT RIGHT NOWW :rage:

1 Like

Yeah thats just me voicing my frustration, I’d rather not but its my own frustration speaking there. I like the Palia method from the sound of it, should go back to something like that. Does it just pause the timer or does it reset the timer?

Sure, but there are other options. Palia’s started out the same way as WoW’s, but they changed it based on similar feedback and it’s a much better system.

It basically pauses it, but built in is a “timer about to expire, despawn after looting.”

ahhh so it pauses the timer, lets the guy gather, and then despawns after he gets his materials? If so then thats a LOT better than what we have now and would greatly prefer that.

1 Like

More like 30 seconds.

1 Like

Yep! It’s pretty awesome.

But what’s the logic in a situation where on a tapped about-to-expire node, person 1 starts looting, person 2 starts shortly after, but due to knowledge/racials, person 2 finishes before person 1? Who gets the loot?

I’ve seen about to expire nodes in Palia where someone got to it before I did, meaning I was slower to mine it, and both of us got the loot. It seems to function by the full cast being finished for whoever is on it, whether that’s one or two people, it’s using both cast times. Once the final cast time finishes, the node is gone.

well thats one way to get ppl into warmode pvp…
:dracthyr_sweat:

Huh?

do you get to at least hear MC Hammer, “You cant touch this” and see him dancing with the umbrella pants… doo dooo do, you cant loot this… break it down

1 Like

… I need that as an addon now. :rofl:

Nodes simply should check to see if it’s being gathered from. If it is, it should not despawn.

having it despawn before you click on it, fine, annoying but understandable.

Having it despawn literally as you finish gathering it is just silly.

But god no, no more one tap nodes. THen there would be complaining no nodes were evver found.

meant have people already in warmode, fighting each other more, most of the time its just do yer own thing till an air drop pops up.

and if they went back to original nodes, then it’s gonna cause more ppl in warmode to fight more often.
sometimes each other if its in a free for all area

OH… the original node functionality. I got ya now. lol

1 Like