You can't gain "honor" from "training exercises"

honor can only come from the field of real, glorious battle. this same faction scrimmage crap is a joke.

16 Likes

“horde get to play bgs now so im unhappy”

25 Likes

Yeah. They were extremely anti-horde for awhile now so it’s only to be expected they’d short circuit when Horde was told they’d actually be able do to battlegrounds, on Horde, at a reasonable rate.

2 Likes

Imagine being this mad at the fact that people can actually play the game now

16 Likes

This is like saying if you join the military they’d only pay you for kills, nothing else.

Very honourable scurrying/stealthing past 40 horde in the field of strife and afking in a tower in the deep south, while some dragonslayer nelf female tanks drek with his 4 pocket healers

very honourable afking for a fast loss mark, while watching netflix, turning in 1 of each mark, all before horde BG even popped

do you know how many people i know that quit this game cause they have to wait 50 minutes to have 1 game of pvp. you prolly don’t even pvp

Imagine if the next blue post was blizz saying their was an error and that horde could not gain any honor from the training exercises and they took back all the gear bought and all the honor earned over last weekend.

Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this thread 7 days ago but I agree with you that it makes no sense at all. Just like I’ve said several times on these forums in the last 7 days.

2 Likes

There’s always so many people who complain about not being able to pvp, when there’s real pvp available with instant queues at all times of the day, and the arena brackets are in desperate need of increased participation.

Grow up. Blizz made a pragmatic business & game decision. Get over yourself.

No. I have no idea how many.

You can now only gain arena rating, when facing team of the opposing faction

Man, see how dumb that sounds

Arenas are done by the goblins they have always been for this sort of thing. You also don’t get honorable kills (killing your friends is not honorable imo) you get arena points which are completely different.

You know my opinion on all of that but that’s how I see it.

2 Likes

Yeah for a factionless arena context that sounds super dumb.

3 Likes

No! How many? Be exact and dont exaggerate.

clealy people dont care as much as you about RP my friend

To be fair the pay does change considerably. I was making more than double -vs- equal rank/mos that was stateside.

I’d be okay with getting honor from arena games. That’d help alleviate this problem as well.