You can't finish DK new character main story after the update

Hello. First of all I wanna say that I have done this quest at least 10 times, no joke. I know how to do it.

The quest in question is And end to all things https://www.wowhead.com/quest=12779/an-end-to-all-things

if ANY ballista touch you, you get one shot. Falling down from your brood and getting slaughtered. If you shoot your brood main attack 2 times, you run out of mana, and its not even close to killing a ballista or a scarlet crusader. If you go down to try and eat one to replenish your mana, the devour itself don’t kill a scarlet crusader, meanwhile you still can’t get hit. And by then, they already regen back up to full.
Right now it’s ugly. You get to this part and there’s people on chat asking what the f is going on, death bodies everywhere, and the only people that get it done, group up in full partys and “fight ww3 to finish the dk main story quest” as one in my group said today.

Hope that’s fixed.
Thank you

5 Likes

this is for the mop remix quests as well with the scouting reports, basically anything that requires a “vehicle” scaling has messed it up big time and you get one shot or 2 shot

1 Like

Yeah. I had 5 people dead next to my own body, getting one shot from everywhere, 3 guys from my group opening a ticket, and the response from my own ticket basically was “everything is fine with the quest”

blizzard.

Edit: They fixed it.

Gotta love scaling and all the “good” things it brought to the game. I can’t begin to imagine how things somehow worked so perfectly even before Legion fixed it.