"you can't edit this field until you secure your account with the battle.net Authenticator and SMS protect"

Spit ballin here, but maybe its a hacked account and they’re engaged in some convoluted social engineering strategy.

Thanks I will. dumb posts need to be called out. How else will you learn?

If you make a group the game literally autofills the form for you. If I go to the Dungeons tab and click “make a group” on my priest it will auto fill the title to +19 and make the dungeon list as Halls of Valor (Mythic Keystone).

maybe he is trolling, and you just gave him a hard on

This doesn’t work in game or on the forums. Ever.

If all it takes to make them happy is a few clicks of my mouse, then Im ok with that.

1 Like

attitude checks out.

wish I could delete the post got the help I needed. lots of rough people on the forums

This outrage was like. 6 to 4 months…

You missed the train on this

1 Like

Next up on the OP’s agenda, conduit energy!

1 Like

Yeah I quit playing for a bit, was hard stuck on D2R hardcore came back and things have changed…

Except you can, the only thing you can’t do is over ride the default group title with a custom message. It’s not stopping you from posting a group.

yeah I know this now. I got the info I needed.

1 Like

But what I don’t understand why not get the authenticator? It’s a free freakin app off of either iOS or android

You gave them your bank account info 0-0 ? Like dude…

You credit card is access to your bank account bro

That would be debit card. Credit card lets you use line of credit, and is not tied to money you have deposited in your bank account

Fine.

Your debit card is access to your bank account bro.

Whips out my capital one card what’s in your wallet…

While you feel so generous with sharing such sensitive info hit us all up lol.