You can no longer progress the Silverpine Forest questline because of the new Gilneas questline

If you say so.

What a terrible reason to not fix anything lol

2 Likes

The argument was, “This quest that is still in the game is borked because unrelated change nearby.” Shimmering Flats simply doesn’t exist since Cata. Big difference between “Removed content” and “Content that is still there, but broken”

3 Likes

they should just add a Siridormi (I think that’s her name) to the zone and be done with it.

I was leveling an undead toon just the other day and encountered the closed gates as well. This is what I ended up doing too.

Unfortunately this is probably Blizzard logic. Or, they’ll fix it and call it a major expansion feature.

2 Likes

Nah was making a remark as to likely blizzards reasons for likely not gonna be in a hurry to fix it.

Lol wow they really did put jack all effort into reclaiming huh incredible broke a whole quest line like whats that you want to get the lore master title achievement well too bad :dracthyr_lulmao:

Yeah I’m really tempted to join the latter at this point become one of the “WoW refugees” in FFXIV like returned to Worgen after many years to play Resto Druid the Healer I always wanted to play but well race options hoping that in Seeds of Renewal Bliz would finally listen to the Worgen playerbase but nope…

Like it has killed my motivation to play WoW like finally hit my limit and I’m at wits end no idea what I want to do like quit for good, play more casually or keep playing as usual and just hope that things will change for the better in TWW :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

This is fixed. I did it last night. At the gate house, they placed a plank you can cross on now,

1 Like