You can literally get banned for calling somebody a snowflake

Can also be banned for calling someone a shill, too. “Harassment.” Ironically a snowflake response.

Even worse…if 10 people who know each other report you for calling themsnowflake…you will likely catch a suspension…meanwhile that same group uses racist terms and tells you to go kill yourself, but you are the only person reporting them…nothing will happen. The flaw is the automated system.

1 Like

(Looks at character name)

Could you be any more obvious? :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Just posting for posterity to demonstrate I have not been banned for calling the OP a precious snowflake who needs special rules safe spaces earlier this afternoon.

2 Likes

Yes, well in this PC world you’re not allowed to offend anyone.

Hey, Mr. Butthurt? Seems there is video of people showing the emails from Blizz getting suspended and everything they gained with exploit being deleted… but ya, noone gettin banned for exploiting layers!

I’m offended by you thinking it’s PC to not offend people. It’s common decency! Lmao jk :heart:

:grin:

10char

Sticks and stones may break some bones but words will always offend a snowflake.

3 Likes

so many people in this thread about to get banned =(

Did you just assume our species?! I am offended to the 9th degree. Quick, I need my soy! STAT!

People get upset about being called a care bear too. We breed a soft generation.

Can confirm I’ve been silenced for saying that forbidden word of evil

I’m sure a lot more came with that conversation than just the word snowflake.

1 Like

Can you really get banned for language? Theres a profanity filter.

1 Like

It probably works similar to the forum suspension.

If you get reported by enough people you get an automated suspension.

1 Like

Let me guess… You didn’t bother reporting them for cheating, but you’re salty they got away with it anyway.

1 Like

why would i need to report them for cheating when they streamed and recorded themselves doing it?

Why are you abusing the ellipsis like this. What has it done to deserve this.

i got suspened yesterday for having the name “Whorde” on an Alliance female warrior :slight_smile:

1 Like