You can get BANNED? for pvp?

hahaha :laughing:

OMG Don’t give me this kind of ideas !

It’s okay I was already thinking of priest, this assured me rolling one.

OMG SO DOING THIS ON HUNTER.
One shot FD>Shadowmeld.

be honest with me… would you rather be mind controlled off the great lift and fall/die into 1K? Or would you rather be mind controlled off of the bridge between wetlands and Arathi, being forced to swim and run back up?

You’ve committed a grievous sin today in giving me an idea to pester lowbies with the mana poison arrow.

I’d eat the GY res.

You can get BANNED? for pvp?

Click here to find out how!!!

2 Likes

Like if you moused over the “click here” part.

1 Like

I can see this as bannable :

• A player camps you for over an hour
  • Then demand gold payment to stop doing it

This case (for me at least) should result in instant permaban

All jokes aside, Melaned…can we get banned for PvP?

Holy crap!! They animated different lip synced for every one of those!! Color me impressed over that little detail!

Oh and

For the Alliance!

1 Like

Only in VERY extreme cases.

You’d have to have a mass amount of players with you completely disabling content from being doable for an extended time and at a point which there is no legitimate pvp response. THEN you’d be ignoring the Blizzard member telling you that if you do not stop that you will be suspended.

1 Like

Exactly, you’d have to bottleneck a zone (silverpine) and prevent massive amounts of people from progressing to pull a GMs attention.

cough silverpine cough

Yep, normally this requires the complete and utter point of your session to be halting content at a point where pvp responses are unable to stop you for such an extended time.

And like said. You don’t just drop suspended out of no where, a blue will come in and tell you what is up and that if you don’t stop you will be suspended. Heck in many cases you can even argue with them for a bit. Our guild master did in our case.

And for PvP response, here a little video of failed Ally raid on Ogrimar (Part 2 of video)

From ally POV :slight_smile:

I’ll take the death. Granted, I would just drown myself if I was mc’ed off the arathi/wetlands bridge.

Lmfao the ones I dont care for get MC’d back down once they climb up anyway

1 Like

Pick up the quest down there while you’re at it.

if you wasn’t a gnome, you’d be my kind of player…