You asked for the devs to do something about Aug being OP: they buffed Sub now you complain?

I don’t understand the player pvp base

Constant nerf Aug posts and now with sub rogue buffed to the point a newbie can kill an Aug

you guys are now complaining about Sub Rogue

It was clear as day that Sub was buffed specifically to deal with Aug being OP

what is this

8 Likes

I don’t think rogue was designed to deal with Aug.

if either class is overtuned, that’s problematic.

7 Likes

I just find it a coincidence that Aug only weakness is it dies during a stun and the greatest stun class gets buffed after countless nerf aug cries

am I missing something ?

Can prewall stuns as evokers. U got 2 of them. Healers have a panic button where they heal everyone in a stun.

Dev dies through Obsidian Scales + Renewing Blaze against Sub

Hell, on PTR I died to multiple stuff through pre-emptively using defensives before I got stunned

1 Like

Not sure where you’re getting the results of your testings from. But rogue is not designed to counter evokers.

Also, I’m under the impression he’s talking about Aug, not dev.

But yes, dev dies in stuns.

still relevant

2 Likes

This isnt twitter btw, youre not getting paid to look like a moron and engagement bait.

1 Like

appreciate the input and I do recommend you getting professional help

Are you sure that was the reason.

Because this is the most cope thread by someone who isn’t playing the game can possibly come up with.

sub counters everything for the last 4 expansions

This is a very weird post.

Demo lock had a good run vs them
as did Assassination in BFA is that in the 4 expac hyperbole claim.

You heard it here first. Buff demo lock so it counters sub being OP, then warrior so it counters demo lock being OP, then mage so it counters warrior being OP, then hunter so it counters mage being OP, then sub so it counters hunter being OP… wait.

1st? Joke on you, this has been happening already

where have you been ? under a turtle shell?

There are only 2 kinds of Subs, good and bad, no middle ok sub.

Subway was good for a long time, 6in or footlong, but no king lives forever… Firehouse is smackin good for a Sub.

Tuning for PvP (rarely) happens when something is underperforming in arena, not to counter another class. Often buffs just happen for PvE and it throws PvP into a tailspin because they forgot to add the tag “this does not apply to PvP combat”.

Aug is still busted. Evoker is easily one of the poorest designed classes ever.

I know! Let’s give a class a massive hitting ability that also stuns and makes them immune to cc while they use it! BRILLIANT!

1 Like

Baja sauce is bis on the philly

5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar footlong, hey lois remember the time?

1 Like

this is what getting on your alt looks like when you get no response on your main =D

thank you for the bump