You Are Now Prepared! Questline

So, I’ve never done any of the Argus questline. I was reading some different guides online on how to start this, and some said I had to complete all of Broken Shore, others said I just have to unlock friendly w/ all the factions. I’m not sure if either of these are true. I’ve unlocked friendly w/ all the factions, and I did the Assault on Broken Shore.

I just need help on getting the starting quest. (This is a 110 boosted character if it matters at all)

They have changed it several times, so I’m not sure exactly what a player who has never done any legion content previously will need to do. The quest you need to open Argus is The Hand of Fate, which pops after the Broken Shore is unlocked, which only takes a few minutes.

However, you may need to do the original Broken Shore scenario that started Legion. You might need to start your class hall and maybe get an artifact, but you don’t need to do much with that class hall. And you might need to get friendly with factions to get world quests to pop. You might need to get the Suramar questline and open that zone (a few minutes).

But since I completed prerequisites during Legion I’m not sure. I would see if you can get the Legion starting quest at the Hero’s Call board first.

A fresh 110 now needs to:

• unlock Legion WQs from Khadgar in the Violet Tower
  • start the Broken Shore questline at Khadgar the Rapidly Relocating on the flight deck
  • skip the scenario if available (only have to do it once) or complete it if not
  • upon arriving at the Broken Shore hub after either skip or complete, immediately head back to Dalaran, you’ve done all you have to there
  • The Hand of Fate will pop up as an auto quest as you enter Dal, and you’re good to go.
1 Like

Welp, figured it out…
I’m just oblivious it seems, lol.
Did my order campaign for the whole day, and finally saw a quest in the Violet Citadel - A Falling Star (Archmage Khadgar). There were four quests available, and of course, one of them was indeed the Hand of Fate…
Thank you guys though! At least I was able to get some acheivements in the process, lol.