You are FORCED to watch your queue timer

The only potential fix is cross realm…DOA with the Classic community. And actually, that’s normally used to combine small realms.

Stay mad and in queue I guess…I’ll be playing

3 Likes

lets assume they’re telling the truth (not likely, this is blizzard we’re talking about here) Why don’t they just implement one of the other easy fixes like adding cross realm RDF and arenas? Why is your IQ so low that you’ll shill for a multibillion dollar company (for no pay LOL) that doesn’t care about you

Aside from the obvious “full server is bad mkay”, I don’t know what your specific complaint is.

Your turn in the queue came up, you weren’t there to accept it, Blizz gave that spot to someone else who was actually paying attention.

Or just check your computer screen every 15 minutes.

Whitemane doesn’t have a que, you’re just in copeland cause you got baited. In 3 months when you pay $25 to leave that server send me an @

1 Like

$25 is basically free. Stay broke

Yeah you’re dumb lol

Good little paypig, blizzard loves you.

Only the broke waste money.

Says the guy crying about a 20 year old game :joy:

1 Like

Wether it’s true or not is irrelevant. They said they aren’t fixing it. So you can either sit in queue, transfer, reroll or quit. Those are your options. This is not pro-blizzard or whatever you want to call it, it’s just reality.

2 Likes

Transfer or suffer Cause we at blizzard would rather you fix the issue when we drop the ball.

What dead server? Mine is full, never been below High…that’s 3-4 bigger than a Full 2008 server. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think that’s dead. You have options, sit in queue, IDC, but the service is available per your terms of service. I’m playing, :v:

1 Like

You seem like the kind of guy that’d vote for trump

They can’t fix it. They’ve said it multiple times…

They won’t add RDF or cross server because it goes against one of their “pillars” they keep talking about.

People nowadays unfortunately think 3k players on your faction is a dead server :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You seem like the type that would think that was a bad thing :joy:

2 Likes

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear…sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…quite pungent indeed…is that…dare I say…sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?..sniff sniff…hmmm…yes…quite so my darling…sniff…quite pungent eggs yes very much so …ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff…ah yes…and also…a hint of…sniff…cheese…quite wet my dear…sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely…sniff…please my dear…another if you please…nice a big now…

That copy paste sums up your relationship with blizzard pretty well

This thread can be summed up in one sentence:

“I’m mad that I can’t play on a mega server without a queue”

2 Likes

You guys wouldn’t survive in Mother Russia waiting in line for your loaf of bread or in Disneyland to ride Space Mountain.

1 Like