You Are Cordially Invited [RP, Event Announcement]

This invitation is printed on fine cardstock, signed at the bottom in lavender ink.

Lady Inien Lightmourn would like to cordially invite you to her first bi-weekly soiree on the grounds of her family’s estate in the Eversong Woods, starting this 25th of June at 7.00 PM.

Food, drink, and dance cards will be provided. Lady Lightmourn seeks to bring out the spirit of friendship, and let others make connections in a comfortable, friendly environment! Guests should be advised that the dress code is not formal, but being well-dressed makes the best of impressions.

R.S.V.P by mail, or simply arrive.

Best wishes,

Lady Inien Lightmourn.

((OOC INFO: Hi everyone! I’m happy to announce my first bi-weekly event, a soiree at Lady Inien’s Estate! The event location is at Saltheril’s Haven, just behind Fairbreeze Village, starting at 7 PM server. This is a Horde-only event for now, just for simplicity’s sake.

I’d also like to stress that this isn’t just for high society elves–If you feel your character would be interested and go, then feel free to come! Open to all!

On Soiree off-weeks, I’ll be continuing to host the Doomguard Tavern & Trivia Night on Fenryth! So, for clarity, this week will be the first Soiree, next Thursday will be DG Tav, and Thursday after that, the 9th of July, will be Soiree again. Again, these events will be alternating weeks, since I wanted to add a little bit of variety!

If you have any other questions or other concerns, feel free to contact me on discord, dead thing#1601 or on bnet, veilfire#11280. If you want to reply to Inien by mail, she’s Inien-SistersofElune

Thank you, and I hope to see you folks there!))

1 Like