You are all....nothing!

Best cinematic ever. Best scream ever !

best part…the eco…omg…

Sylvannas forever (her voice-actress is a god entity)

12 Likes

I am in love with how much was told through the emotions and subtle expressions of the actors in this one. Which from what I am reading, most people missed.

3 Likes

Kinda liked her original voice actor quite a bit better, dunno what happened to her.

I enjoyed the cinematic if for no other reason than that one guard just looking lver at her like “… wait, what?”

She lost her cool, her people, and her power all because Saurfang got one hit on her! One tiny little hit! Beautiful.

5 Likes

for me looks like the guard looks to syl with an idea of what is going to happen next…

I was partial to “YOU. JUST. KEEP. FAILING!” myself.

7 Likes

Gotta love all the people who claim to love Sylvanas but couldn’t spell her name right to save their lives.

6 Likes

Quiet Rinkin

2 Likes

ok ok
Sylvanas Windrunner

I love the voice actress Patty Mattson who is the voice of Sylvanas. She did an amazing job with this character.

3 Likes

I was impressed with the facial emotions too…whoever did the animation…top notch. One of the highest quality cutscenes ive seen

4 Likes

Slap a Blizz logo over Sylvanas and it suddenly makes a lot more sense.

3 Likes

Discerning gentlemen know it’s spelled “Sylvanus.”

1 Like

Saurfang also echo’d his voice. Even better.

1 Like

Fixt it tink tink :white_flag:

2 Likes

My favorite part of the entire thing was the way Sylvanas’ people honored Saurfang’s actions without a single spoken word.

3 Likes

100% agree.

I was with Saurfang side from the start but I had the same expression as that Forsaken flag girl.

3 Likes

When her own honor guard gave her that look Sylvanas knew she messed up and just decided to let them all know how she feels about them.

2 Likes

I just loved how that forsaken standard bearer’s turned to face her when she made that statement. The fact that it took her a second before she fully understood what she just did made it even better.

That guard at the end was all

https://imgur.com/gallery/WRuZAlY

edit: If anyone knows how I can include the picture directly, I’d love you forever. I can post youtube links and stuff but when I try to post pictures it gives me the “you cannot post links” message.

1 Like

THAT right there! Can we take a moment to point out how she looked at Sylvanas and when Sylvanas noticed the look, the flag girl did not turn her gaze away in fear of her? She just kept starring at her, that says something.

4 Likes