Yojamba Server Gender Stats

Especially Horde. How many female players?

Wouldn’t you like to know too!

1 Like

Yikes, this isnt creepy.

3 Likes

LOL creepy af

2 Likes

Lol, many of us females play male characters! Like me. I don’t like boys knowing if I am a girl and automatically assuming it! But yes, there are girls here!

bruh what are u even saying

look im on the prowl for a pretty gamer girl friend too but u dont see me postin these threads

get back 2 levelin dude ur embarrisin the horde

1 Like

im a gamer guy posing as a gamer girl, please pst me for more info

1 Like

dm me ill give u sum suga

hey, saw you on the forums, i dont usually do this hehe but was wondering if maybe one day you wanted to game with me oWo

2 Likes

hey bro look ur nice n all but im lookin’ for more a tauren cowlady wit a bit of BEEF if u no what i mean but thnx hugs n kisses

Kugz, i have awaited your return after our fateful “first date” i took you out to the inn in orgrimmar (Near the auction house) and later we traveled along the zeppeling (i know you like a cultured man) we arived in stranglethorn vale, boy were the beaches incredible! but you have not called me since… I HOPE YOU ARE WELL IS ALL I WANT TO KNOW, IS IT TOO HARD TO REPLY TOO MY POST?

1 Like

look m8 after u sed that u have 2 kids and r in an unhappy marriege i couldnt think 2 do that again aftr what happned wit Melissa i am sorrry but i cannot taek that agen

i got some bath water if u want bruuh

1 Like

Kugz is always prowling something.

1 Like

oh yeh i got my prowl on in tanaris 2nite was good stuff made sum druid spirit res XD

Why does gender matter? Arent we all just pixels playing a game, not sure what the point to this is. No, Im not curious because to me, it really doesnt matter.

So anyone know of any GIRL gamers that play horde side