<YOINK> Classic PVP guild [A] (NA)

Howdy Azeroth levelers and pvpers! if you are looking for an alliance guild to level with come classic release that is aimed at being the best world, battleground and 1v1 PVP players, look no further as YOINK will be recruiting all players to join their ranks.

We will be recruiting veterans as well as casual players.
now that classic is about 90 days or so from release (give or take)

REQUIREMENTS

we are first SEEKING players with pvp experience and ALOT of free time, we will need players that work part time or that can get out of work nights, (personally i used to tell my manager at my restaurant that i crapped my pants so he would send me home and i can raid). that way we can level in groups of 5 and allocate each group to the correct leveling zones.

Next we will need people that are smart enough to know terminology, for instance its VC not DM. use the right head for once and quit jaying off. if you and everyone on your server used to call vc “DM” any time before 2008 im certain everyone on that server had learning disabilities and you’ll need to drop your donkey brained habits before attending this guild.

another thing you should probably learn is how to speak horde fluently, imagine needing to buy a page from the green hills of stranglethorn off of the neutral auction house and you accidentally tell the undead rogue in booty bay “you would like to have doggy style sex with his grandmother” its really easy to make these mistakes as the linguistics are sensitive so learning horde will help more than it hurts.

Now finally you should take adderal to reduce your downtime for everything… its literally pharmaceutical methamphetamine so you need to eat less. less $ and if you are a big boy (fat) you will be a small boy in a week or 2. (not fat). the way i consume adderall is to snort it, smoke it, or stick it up my butt. but you could probably just take it or cosby it in a mountain dew. (NOT CODE RED you will die)

Finally we should talk about diet, you need to Carbohydrate load before bed each night by eating either 2 loafs of french bread or a drum of pasta that way you can geek out the next day for hours with little to no adderall. Also you need to start stockpiling military grade MRE’s. they are like 8 - 15$ per meal but you dont have to cook them and they don’t go bad. so you can throw them next to your keyboard and cram them into your mouth mid first aid master test if you need to. ALSO IF YOU EAT ANY SUGAR (outside of a raid) I WILL COME STEP ON YOUR BALLS BAREFOOTED SO I CAN FEEL THE SQUISH.

Now, this guild is both toxic and friendly. meaning if there are streamers and players on another faction that are being a holes we will just spawn camp the dickens out of them until they have 0% durability, and then what are they going to do? kill us? LOL. but we are friendly we will not start drama with other guilds until all the members are geared or we are provoked.

Quick veteran requirement recap:

• Know horde fluently
  • Be available 20 hours a day 6 days a week
  • do adderall occasionally (at least on raids)
  • a drum of pasta + MRE’s, NO SUGAR (step on balls)
  • VC not DM

Got it? now for casuals anyone can join. casuals are anyone who cant meet the criteria above but still really like classic or are curious! like i said we are pvp focused but we will get our players geared and stuff before pvp and gear will be allocated fairly based on performance .

-Raid days and times will be established upon launch-

if you are interested the links below can get you there!

Discord: 4mRG2GF
Battletag: Brobedwane#1208