<Yikes>9/9H 2/9M Horde-Thrall

Hey! Welcome to Y I K E S.

If you’ve come this far, you’re clearly interested in joining the guild, yikes!

Yikes was founded by top tier Mythic raiders that came together with a common goal, to push content as fast as possible. We set obtainable requirements for all of our raiders to meet each and every week, and expect everyone to maintain a level of passion that allows them to keep pushing their characters harder and harder. We like to think of ourselves as a Semi Hardcore guild that’ll do whatever it takes to see the boss fall over!

Currently: 9/9H and 2/9M

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
-Tank: Closed

-Healer: Closed

-Ranged DPS: Hunter/Mage

-Melee DPS: Paladin

We encourage all classes and specs to apply, we will always look at exceptional players!

Yikes raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8-11 EST with Sunday being our off night. DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF HEROIC AND MYTHIC SUNDAY IS A MANDATORY RAID NIGHT.

We require every raider to keep one alt of the same role raid ready for possibility of swapping classes around for progression. ( And to help form M+ groups! ) Although we are a “Bring the player, not the class” type of guild, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! ( @ ghuun and warlocks, )

We believe that running mythic + is one of the best ways to keep your characters up to date with their necks and also their Ilvl, and for this reason we require ALL of our raiders to run high (+10) keys on a consistent basis to keep their toons optimized. ( Will slow runs once mythic progression starts rolling. )

Requirements for Mythic:
• Neck level 36.
• 390 Ilvl.
• Strong understanding of your class and spec.

Requirements for alts:
• Neck Level 34.
• 385 Ilvl.
• Strong understanding of your class and spec.

Required Addons:
• DBM/Big Wigs.
• Exsorsus Raid Tools.
• RCLootcouncil.
• Weakauras.

If you have anymore questions, or would like further info about joining the guild please contact:

#Mike111526
#Gangaskhan1488

1 Like

they’re only a little toxic :wink:

1 Like

Tanks is now OPEN, Non Monk tank

1 Like

Still recruiting!

1 Like

8/9H 1/9m!

1 Like

Looking for Ranged DPS.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a great guild, full of wonderful players and an even better community - look no further!

What better serving their peers than a leadership core founded on non-existent principles, back-stabbing and collusion, and 30 percentile parsers! Yikes!

Banding together, this great group of adults can overcome any challenge – excluding Heroic Jaina, but that’s ok! With toxic unity, trials and tribulations is merely a foundation for their moral superiority! Just be sure to grab AOTC in a pug before joining lest opportunity may pass. With maintaining two raid ready characters for soft-core progression one may not find feasible time to enjoy other activities such as guild poaching, perceived power thrills, and faked friendships so be sure to manage your time wisely. Afterall, your rank in the guild clearly defines you as an individual (even though we all know this is a video game).

If you’re looking to progress at a rate slower than a group finder queue, Yikes is certainly the place for you. Stepping into Mythic raiding clearly immediately defines one as a Mythic raider, even if your previous history was nothing but Heroic content. If your average parse is well below the bottom average of 55, you’ll fit right in with the crew of Yikes. What better Mythic progression guild to join, than one led by a core who has experienced a staggering 1 out of 23 tiers of high end content!

:blush:

1 Like

Still recruiting.

I have no dad, but frontrow said he’d adopt me, this can be you one day

Looking for ranged dps!

HUNTERS Plz

Recruiting DPS

i got poached and i’m enjoying it. lol. not too sure about the anonymous poster. seems kinda bitter.

Recruiting hunters and mages!

We 2/9 mythic with 5 raid nights. #slowerthanlfr