#yeschanges

You realize that WoW has never existed without leeway, right? BfA still has spell and melee leeway.

1.) Use Modern ability/action processing instead of batching.
2.) Remove debuff cap.
3.) Remove buff cap.
4.) Add the Modern UI changes (guild and calender, etc.)
5.) Guild banks.

That is not true at all.

You realize there is no modern batching right? It no longer exists as a concept. Server messages are processed as they come, there are no batches.

Lighten up, Francis.

1 Like

Dude,

Use you imagination.

Woops, I meant the modern system for ability processing. I’m always linking this screenshot and commenting on batching, just messed up my wording there:

https://i.redd.it/za5hs503nyn11.png

Behsten & Slahtz
Instant-Mail between characters on the same account
1.5/1.6 Alterac Valley
Guild Banks
Level 60/Classic WoW Achievements

1 Like

1.remove trolls
2.remove undead
3.remove orcs
4.remove tauren
5.give paladins crusader strike and divine storm

1 Like

I’m honestly happy right now.

My change? Cancel Classic and make a new game.

Server caps go back to how it was.
The old options menu back.
Server only BGs.
No server transfers.
Remove the PvP server type.

1 Like

Tell them I’m making one change. Uninstall WOW. Uninstall Launcher. They’re already skating very thin ice as it is. Enjoy seven random changes that will probably upset everyone, because the #nochanges didn’t want any and the #yeschanges didn’t want those changes that way and not their #mychangescuzimasnowflake.

2 Likes

Well since they already ruined AV for both factions with changes:

1. wow classic to last forever, no other expansions like TBC or wotlk

2. Dual Spec

3. updated graphic models

4. Account Wide Mounts

5. cross realm functionality so I can play with my friends n new friends

At least in my opinion these 5 will give me much more real enjoyment of the full classic experience

Good, the fewer “No-changers” remaining, the better the odds we have garbage like spell batching removed.

1 Like

Same changes I originally advocated for.
-Prohibit multibox cheating.
-Put in tokens.
-Get rid of weekly honor decay.
-Balance the faction ratios better.
Probably a few others I can’t think of on the spot.

1 Like

Actually, I take it back. They still do consider the way they process unit on unit actions as batching:

That means you were wrong on both counts. Batching still exists and leeway has always existed.

Good point. Instead of my desire to remove the PvP server type. I’ll switch it out with removing spell batching.

1: Scale end-game gathering node spawn rates to server size, to account for the increased server sizes of classic.
2: Allow players paid transfers to PvP servers from PvE servers, but limit it to the underpopulated faction.
3: Retails AH revamp, because single-stack spam is still a pain in the poop-chute, even with auctioneer.
4: Fix the tooltips that are borked (like Anger Management).
5: Ban Glinda from responding to this post, so I can at least win one argument, dammit.

1 Like
  1. Class balancing (nerf most popular and successful classes like warrior & mage very slightly).
  2. BG balancing (premades, skill level, composition, roles).
  3. Dual spec. Lower re-spec costs.
  4. Guild bank with some sort of transparency/security.
  5. Better systems for punishing AFK/griefing/scamming.

No to everything.

1 Like