Yes, we're sill salty about the Brutosaur

i just want an actual airship as a mount. i dont mean the small player ones i mean an actual like. big air ship lol

It takes me a few minutes tops to get to an AH, mog, or mailbox.

:white_large_square: :white_square_button: :white_large_square: :white_square_button: :white_large_square: :white_square_button: :white_large_square: :white_square_button:

“The rest of us”?

I only see you grousing about it.

I have a Brutosaur mount and even I still mostly send all of my items to a bank alt to do all of my bidding for me. It’s a lot easier to keep track of items, gold, mats and what not when it isn’t spread over a bajillion different toons. My bank alt is in his garrison and you can have an AH in the garrison. I still like having the Brutosaur mount, but I rarely even use it anymore. I did at first, but not much anymore.

3 Likes

if you play more than one character, this is the way.

I just want a Brutosaur mount, even if it doesn’t have the AH vendor on it. I want to ride on their heads.

1 Like

I don’t like those big eye soars and I certainly can do without.
Don’t use mounts that don’t easily fit through doors

Low profile all the way

I mostly play Druids and use travel form.

I don’t AH enough to worry about a mount for it

3 Likes

That should be the BFA time walking mount when we eventually get that cause that will probably be a thing at some point.

2 Likes

I’m not salty about them removing a single Brutosaur mount.

I’m salty that they didn’t replace it with a non-AH Brutosaur mount for cheaper.

7 Likes

I’m already confused what’s so special about the dinosaur

1 Like

Truthfully, I’m neither here nor there about that mount.
People want it, cool, go for it.
If a person doesn’t want one then so what, don’t get one? Makes sense to me. ^Shrugs^

1 Like

Yah this was my issue to. Even with the mega mammoth mounts from wrath, there were at least 3 different variations of them. The big white mammoth and the big black mammoth, both with no vendors but with 2 seats.

Same thing with the smaller mammoths. I would honestly be willing to compromise with a giant brutosaur, different color, no seats and no vendors. Alot of folks wanted the brutosaur for the model, but what the heck is up with blizzard making only one skin. So annoying lol.

Even in wod there were like 10 different boar skins to get, with at least one skin that was easy to get, and if you had the coldsnout boar, that was your 1 percent achievement, like you have a boar skin that no one else has. But at least there were other bloody boars to collect. Including armored boars.

I also just do not buy into the reason that was given. They wanted to keep auction mounts rare, and did not want them to end up like the traveler mammoth mounts with vendors in the sense that everyone in their mother has them.

If that was the case, why not just make another brutosaur mount with no vendors or seats then? I honestly feel like blizzard wanted to keep the skin and the model itself of the brutosaur variant rare. Otherwise, we would have another skin out for brutosaur by now.

For me it’s the fact it was front and center in the BFA trailer, but locked behind a massive paywall, and then… we just can’t get one now.

2 Likes

I mean you and I disagree a lot and even had some drama over this but these last two topics about fuecoco and now this actually have me agreeing with you. What a bizzare timeline.

With the Brutosaur, at least you still have hope to get it someday as you can purchase it on the BMAH.

Some items in the game have been removed forever with no hope to ever get them.

Hasn’t been on BMAH since July of last year. I think there might be some chance it drops from those unclaimed containers but not sure. It’s pretty much gone, IIRC.

It was reported being seen recently actually.

2 Likes

I would love to have one. Wish I’d gotten one when I had the chance. Then again, I wasn’t playing much, and I wasn’t aware of it.

I’m in the same boat as u my friend started off in 8.3 absolutely new player had no idea that this mount was being removed from the game and i would say it would’ve been extremely hard if not impossible to get it then for me as a completely fresh player who is still learning the ins and outs of the game yet alone trying to earn 5 million gold which seems impossible even today by many.

The advantage the players with the AH on their mounts have is too severe and i feel extremely disheartened for not having the mount.

wowhead has datamined a mount called the gooey slimesaber that im assuming is also a limited time mount that is being released in 9.2.5 or for some sort of meta achievement but its most likely to not have an AH option on it.

I strongly urge blizzard to atleast make the mount more accessible(increase it chance of appearing) in the BMAH make the minimum bid higher if needed but please let the players who are grinding for it be able to atleast get a chance to get it.

If thats not a possibility atleast make another mount with the AH available for us to purchase during shadowlands.

Please blizzard devs understand the frustrations of players that are just wanting to have some fun in a game that they love and adore