Yeah, you can have my stuff

… if you can hack the bop rules.

But yeah, I’m out and done ladies and gents. Most people won’t care or whatever and that’s cool. This is just to that handful of folks that I’ve encountered on these forums since 2019.

Farewell friends.

BTW - this is not a rage quit - no rage. The game has gone full circle for me to a point where I got everything I wanted out of the ride and am ready to get off. It’s been an awesome ride! Met some choice people on forum and in game!

Classic has been a better experience then I imagined it could at the start!

At any rate farewell travelers! Both those sticking around for Cata classic and those hopping off the ride now - it’s been an awesome ride!

11 Likes

Good luck to you with all your future endeavors.

2 Likes

What about those coming back for Cata Classic?

Also, see ya Riger! Glad you enjoyed some time and nostalgia these past few years (can’t believe it’s already been a few years).

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hope you have fun in whatever you do next!

:handshake:

1 Like

See you.
However, you gonna miss the real peak of WoW.

2 Likes
  1. You can disenchant the gear and trade shards.
  2. No one is going to care about the stuff on a level 25. They can take their 80 into a dungeon your level, or much higher, plow it out, and be swimming in gear to disenchant.

That said, farewell, most of us won’t be far behind.

Wrath was the peak. Cataclysm was the decline.

4 Likes

I’ll take your stuff. But could you buy a token before you go? I could use the extra gold. Thanks :heart:

That’s true. Could you buy a boost along with the token before you leave? I’d sure appreciate it.

Sell your stuffs to the vendor, dump what can’t be sold, then send the golds to me. Super easy. Then delete your character for good measure.

you have like 16 posts lol

2 Likes

I remember you Riger and your posts going back 5 years (way more than 16 of them).

All the best on your next chapter.

1 Like

/Bow Thank you friend - I remember you too. You’re one of the good ones brother. :slight_smile:
See you around.

1 Like

He might have switched servers. That resets your post count. I had a couple thousand as Feywaif-Bloodsail that got wiped out when I became Feywaif-Atiesh.

1 Like

If you think so. Next you’re telling me you saw a unicorn right?