Y'all hate flying mounts don't you?

imagine using actual mounts as druid tho… :woozy_face:

to each their own.

2 Likes

I dunno, I find it hilarious and awesome at the same time :joy: :unicorn: :rainbow:

Tree was always going to win given majority of Alliance players are either Human or Night Elf and Druids are iirc the second most played class in the game.

1 Like

Mages have plenty of themed-mounts, druids have almost none. could we stop being selfish?

i will use the tree mount all the time.

1 Like

If they make a Green Fel Grimoire version for Warlocks I think that would be awesome. We already have large floating grimoires in Dreadscar. Blizz can make it happen.

3 Likes

I love my flying mounts and the tome would be cool too. But I like the tree best.

eh pass on both neither seem really interesting to me…the book is kinda cool. if the horde could have the tree mount purple and on fire i would go for it

I don’t need anymore ground mounts, why are the 4 out of 5 options ground mounts???

3 Likes

And I don’t want a tree mount as I won’t use it on any toon, at all.

1 Like

Come to the gooey side!

1 Like

What makes you think it would be a flying mount? Because it’s a flying book? I have some “flying” carpets to sell you then…

Truthfully, the tree is TALL. Who doesn’t want to tower over everyone like a Tauren!!! But also, I main a Night Elf so… Yeah, tree. Not to mention, I have the tree pet which my daughter gave me for my birthday one year. He’ll look adorable running along with me. On my tree. As it should be. :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

I just got my pathfinder, I’m so happy to fly through mountains instead walking around them and some dungeons are so much easier to get too, so people who hate flying can eat a big one because of your so called immersions

I’ll happily fly past you

Apologies if I gave off that vibe. I LOVE flying and I don’t understand how people say it makes the world smaller. When you’re up in the air, you can see the vastness of the landscape AND the details that were put into creating it.

I just do not think that they’d offer 4 land-only mounts and 1 flying mount. Either they will all fly or they all will not, that’s all. I have 2 “flying” carpets that are ground mounts & don’t really need another lol.

1 Like

Did you watch OP’s video?

1 Like

Yes? :joy: Also the only carpet in-game that is a ground mount is the creeping carpet. So this bit is incorrect.

Blizzard dropped a ball on that one, should’ve been a phone instead of a book.

Rather have a tree books are dumb get back to me when its an apple pad.

Ah, they must have changed the one then - I think it was the one from Crystalsong Northrend. For a long time it was a ground mount & players were like… Uh WHY??? I don’t have it favorited currently, because I’m not fond of using the carpets as ground mounts.

Just because it’s named “Flying Book” doesn’t mean it will fly though.

1 Like

Almost like they use travel form…

1 Like