Yall gotta nerf DH, the damage is insane, passive leech is insane, infinite mobility - also insane

I don’t know who is the blizzard dev who mains DH but give it a break bud, a whole season of domination and here we are yet again with another - even stronger DH.

The mobility - the immunities with blur and glimmer and nether walk I swear something is just broken or bugged.

The damage output is comparable only with Dev and MAYBE boomkin, but the fact the majority of their healing comes from straight damage is an interesting idea but you guys gave them literally infinite uptime with a bunch of buggy mechanics.

DH feels like it is from another action adventure game entirely, no ability bloat, things just buff and synergize you, damage buffs from the mobility button youre gonna push anyway - something isnt right here.

There is a reason DH is the most prevalent dps in pvp. They are straight busted.

I don’t think damage needs a nerf but for gods sake let us be able to stop them somehow, fix glimmer and fix blur being like 100% dodge.

2 Likes

Twix are my favorite candy bars.

Nerf soul leech
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

blizz does not balance pvp since legion

Okay but unironically;

Am I the only person finding it substantially easier to kill DH atm?

3 Likes

laser chickens should find it easier to kill everything atm lol

1 Like

Good thing I’ve been a cat this whole time

Dh is so boring now tho. like it was literally one of my fav specs for many years but idk… something about DF version of DH just feels boring. and its not due to lack of keybinds.

ive noticed Feral has been so scary lately. Dont see them much but when you do they just wreck

Yeah that’s about what it is. If ferals aren’t left contested they just run the game. But they’re pretty easy to stop from playing.

2 Likes

They can die easier now for sure. Still slightly overtuned defensively imo and their damage is out of control.

I’d argue that the damage issue isn’t just DH though. A lot of things now are just doing way too much damage.

Didn’t the latest AWC kinda showcase where we’re going to be fully geared though? DH was just gapping everyone by a substantial margin.

1 Like

I had a very different opinion based off AWC, and that was WWs were running the bracket.

Rogues as well, but that’s because everyone and their mother plays rogue.

Should mention that basically every comp you had a DH in, I could see being replaced with WW and it would just kind of do better? I guess.

If damage gets nerfed any further (outside of dh and ww) I’m going to fall asleep mid arena.

Yeah that’s very possible and WW damage is wild as well. I don’t know if it’s as much just overall damage but they seem tankier than DH and have scarier burst.

Rets, WW, Boomies, Arms, Rogues, Demon/Aff Locks, SP, Frost Mage, Devokers are all on the SAME or higher ground than DH right now.

Some classes above (SP/Boomie, hi!) can nail their foot in the middle of the arena and if their healer is at least decent, they can facetanking 2 dps and smile at the same time…

Yes, DH are broken, nerf it!

Idk, season just needs to play out. I saw some WILD builds on TR being done that were just criminal because of s4 stat weights

I want to try out a full haste build for ret. I have 40% haste in pve and it just feels good to play

Tony had almost 60% hast with 80% mast somehow. All with 30% vers.

Actual criminal behaviour from that man