XT-002 Deconstructor Tuning Coming Later Today -- January 31

Yea I don’t know, I stopped with Ulduar myself. I mean I miss WotLK raids, but honestly I feel like everything is on fast forward. Which probably is what the community wanted…but I just remember being able to work through hardmodes being a bit of feat, and with the scaled up item levels, feel like it’s going to be trivialized quickly.

I came to classic looking for some nostalgia…and getting anything but that unfortunately.

So we did XT Hard Mode in a pug this past Tuesday evening. And honestly? It wasn’t that bad at all.

Sure, we had some initial hiccups with extra damage coming in, but ultimately we got in down in only a few attempts.

The nerf -was- needed, that I agree on. But a full 20 mil+ hp removed was to much in my opinion.

Great now I have nothing to look forward to once I’m in P4 BIS

Hey you got your buff. Now you can be on par with fury warriors lol. Congrats

Lol just saw this. Youre literally insane. Its a video game forum, how would I know your gender? Plenty of thing’s to be upset about in this world, why don’t you try something real instead of fabricating offense in that imagination of yours, at the expense of people ACTUALLY dealing with these very real and serious issues.

Completely out of your mind…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.