XP turn off ability at lvl 69

They just forgot to update the pause for DF levels. You could pause 1-59 for the entirety of SL.

1 Like

Have to be level 59 to use XP OFF. So I am rerolling most of my toons.
I refuse to be pigeon hold by blizz XP policies.

1 Like

But its done for good reason. To stop boosters and bots.

What exactly is the difference between levels 69 and 70? What canā€™t you do at 70 that you can do at 69?

4 Likes

People do that now without any need to pause xp at 60-69. Anyone who is 410 ilvl can easily speedclear DF dungeons. Level 10s are the ones who speedclear 10-60 dungeons.

1 Like

Maybe he likes the number 69

4 Likes

That is not the point. If it was then I would not be deleting my toons.
I play how I need to play with the ability to use the XP off NPC.

I now deleted my hunter under which everyone raved about my idea to use the jobs boards with the stormwind gaurds guarding it.
I posted years back that not every quest gives has to be a NPC but can be like a jobs board so they have the board up next to AH and tween the tree.
Yepā€¦ BYE BYE famous hunter in the trash it goes.

1 Like

You havenā€™t given us a sane reason why you must have your XP turned off 1 level before the level cap. Your reasoning so far seems to just be ā€œI do what I wantā€.

3 Likes

To get all that is available at that level. when you see you missed a lot of stuff to do so you must halt before you ding. Yeah it is micromanaging in the extreme but hey that is me.

I do this at all 19-29-39-49-59 levels Before I go on I research if I accidently skipped something. My goal is to have the most complete toonā€¦ to be well rounded out so say with confidence that yeah been there done that and got that drop and did that quest.

1 Like

not much about this thread is sane.

tbh, iā€™m having a lot of difficulty interpreting most of the stuff the op is saying.

4 Likes

I get the feeling op isnā€™t actually going to delete their toons, or even has them in the first place.

1 Like

retail doesnā€™t work how you think it works.
everything scales.

thereā€™s nothing you canā€™t do at 70 which you can do at 69.

2 Likes

Inachu Been around since vanilla when it just came outā€¦ yeah deleted
Prez - most famous for having blizz devs create the jobs board because everyone on the messageboards here loved my idea yep both now gone. Go ahead take their names.

I really do not care

1 Like

I know that. I know how it works and now I see how they have XP turned off works.
Well I know how my play style works so I deleted them.
I refuse to play into your honey pot of dumb thoughts

1 Like

Your unhinged posts seem to say otherwise

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been on these forums since the gameā€™s inception and Iā€™m just now hearing about your famous character.

5 Likes

I did say I am rerolling a new toon. I am not quiting.

1 Like

I can answer the question for what you can do at 60 that you canā€™t do at level 70, it is playing on your character who is still doing BFA or SL without leveling up and making the zones far too easy. In addition, people can enjoy the queue for BFA dungeons at that level, but not at 61.

I admit that I am not sure why people want to stop XP at 69 but it seems harmless, particularly after the change restricting the cobalt and rep gear to level 70.

3 Likes

All player toons should be known and given thanks but like most jobs these ideas are thankless.

1 Like

Are you going to delete that one, too? You wonā€™t be able to finish all of the quests before hitting 70.

1 Like