XP gains from PvP in Wrath Classic

its not quiting. its not being farmed.

WSG…the best example ever.

team A is not really good. team B is a semi- premade or twinked loaded who ahs taken 2 flags in record time.

team B has team A pinned to gy.

team b could run flag 3 to end this. team A Would like this. since once out of gy they die.

Team B doe not do this. they farm, and farm and farm, and farm and farm.

I dump these matches. I don’t do getting farmed like sheep. and if I am on the winnning side farming…I try like hell make sure I am 3rd flag pickup as I will end that farm before it starts. I will seal that final point.

why I rush to be it. farmers take this then stall rest of game. hell no…we end this right and fair for the other side. they got a bad pull. mercy kill em,.

In WSG as least have the decency to run the final flag. Your team is better…fine. end the damn match. not with twinks. this is all they have to compensate for their failings in life .

5 Likes

the only way to make this enjoyable by the average joe is to either default premade groups to fight premade groups with fillers or to just ban being able to join with more than 2 in a party.
random bgs should be all about solo queuing anyways…

1 Like

So basically eventually no change from the current status.
I mean for ‘leveling’ bg brackets as it is now. they will be dead except for a few spots such as 10-19.
The reason twinks were removed originally back in the day is participation dropped off dramatically. No one (no one =majority of people) wants to fight someone the equivalent of 5-10 levels above them) when just queuing up for a little fun and some leveling.
There will be some who do, but they wont be back after learning it is not fun. And the brackets will be eventually where they are now.
I am not anti-twink, but they destroy the bracket community. Age old argument of who is the ‘majority’…i remember these arguments from over 10 years ago. It got settled when twinks were removed to their own bracket and their twink community died. And the more casual queing picked up.

Missed opportunity here Activision. Allowing xp to be gained and separating the twinks would have seen ALL brackets come back to life. But nope.

It’s predictable, because you have been down this road before.

2 Likes

This also applies to running dungeons while leveling up so just add LFD to the game

13 Likes

This scenario is a problem with WSG and not with twinking.

You can just as easily get rolled at Level 80 by a WSG premade who prefers to GY farm rather than end the game and move on.

In point of fact – this is inarguably statistically more likely at Level 70 than in any other bracket (mostly because there literally are no other WSG matches below Level 80)

4 Likes

This is exactly what Blizzard wants to see from everyone. However people don’t feel a sense of community from running dungeons quite like they do with twinking. The players are their own worst enemies most of the time.

2 Likes

this is why twinks like this board.

tis their griefer paradise. and once gy pinnd you drop. or you die to twinks you can never kill.

non twink WSG you can get a break out.

Lower level twinks like WSG because it’s a smaller map and they don’t have mounts. Running all the way across ab was zzzzzzz.

My personal favorite was 60 AVs in terms of overall fun on a twink.

2 Likes

Can we get a confirmation of when TBCC PvP season will end and when Pre-Patch will go live Please?

2 Likes

Hey there, I noticed you apparently only want to respond to the first sentence. I’d guess that’s because I thoroughly countered your “OH WOE IS ME TWINKS GY FARMING ME IN WSG” that you’d rather pretend I didnt say it.

You are in luck, Misanthra – I will generously re-post the entire comment for your exclusive benefit.

3 Likes

Excellent point and well said! Really hoping we see some revival of lower level BGs with these changes!

Does anyone happen to know the XP rates of lower level BGs?

2 Likes

I remember it being very generous back in the day.

1 Like

Bliz is going to have to pump up those exp numbers for BGs or the sheep won’t come to the slaughter

What is wrong with you people over there in HQ?
How can you say this when we’re begging for LFD?
We wanna still play low level dungeons too, you absolute clowns.
My God dude.

13 Likes

Or maybe in general most people are just more focused on end game.

1 Like

Now question for blizzard will the exp from BG’s be the same as it was? Which was always pretty meh.

If you raise the exp for losing a BG to be commensurate with questing/dungeoning you would definitely attract some interest in low level BG’s regardless of twinks.

Oh, is that all? :rofl:

1 Like

Well, I’ve been quite active on the forums for the past 3 hours, so it’s even less frequent than 30 seconds.

Oops. I’m guessing you’ve never been GY harvested in WSG for 45 minutes by a twinked-out FC who can’t be killed?

That said, I agree that keeping with the original Wrath is the right thing to do.

3 Likes

same as it was my friend